journal of intent..a dark side trip to the moon!!!!

• Thread starter Vegguerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I will show my growstyles and skills here and everything I do and report over the next few months what's going on around the other side of the moon..purely documenting this amazing roadkill rendition in future forms...thankyou for your consideration and time if you do wander in...peace and good will to you.

vegguerilla

B

BillyBanchan

I will show my growstyles and skills here and everything I do and report over the next few months what's going on around the other side of the moon..purely documenting this amazing roadkill rendition in future forms...thankyou for your consideration and time if you do wander in...peace and good will to you.

vegguerilla
Welp, I'm intrigued...

🕊️

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

it's now a motion of compiling my thoughts and gathering the data I've seen over the last few months and structuring how I start the diary...lolol...I like to believe there are some passionate followers here...as I'm still inspecting validity of an article of importance in these roadkill offerings,I hope to seek reformed guidance or at least piece together how this toxic ammonia definition turned up with a strong historic note of an oil long lost and forgotten..I have driven forward after seeing these phenos of excellence with a further 5 seeds that will employ a further 5 more months of my lifetime watching these roadkills grow from birth again,that confident I am that something revolutionary has bestowed the roadkill lottery almanac...and I'm hoping to see a male form grown (until sex only),to just see if the parent form seedsman used can be judged and viewed...a very interesting period in my lifetime..I'm around esteemed members here and I hope the eyes and ears of the wandering mind see what I haven't seen in a lifetime...I bid no one any ego or self importance ride of popularity..you will get shot down in a second if the validity of any claims are mistaken here,which is I think why the journal remains fitting here..in layman's terms..you can't blag ppl a lie as esteemed as my name is...and i don't walk back into the forums after a few years absence selling lies to anyone...I report factual and pictorial evidence of my work and I'm seasoned on that approach....thc farmer,thankyou for being the weed forum I needed to concentrate on....my mind can settle my visions here!!!!

vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

i think if i start at the back end and explain methods in detail to arrive at these standpoints later on,i can keep track on documenting these 2/3 way through flower renditions of I believe significant importance to many good ppl.
the fruit punch straight looks in form like the kryptonite from 05 I grew..rock hard lime green almost completely solid honeycombs..golf ball rocks...and strangely with its sativa based appearance has again shown this terp formulation..its this ammonia form on a jtr looking ao dominant? fruit punch that has got a skunk spraying that nasal palm that has me wondering just what was it that made cannasuer give such a euphoric highlighted response to the sbg og testers..everything across both parents in this poly f1 hybrid breathes extreme potency..and the old guard smelling this ammonia on ingestion over the entire range reports to me the fruit punch pheno is readying a dead carcass rotting in that heat with ammonia drenched all over it...
20230622 003700

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

and at 48 days under 400 w hps lighting,this roadkill pure ammonia hit is just hitting different..I don't think in 30 yrs I've ever seen a plant with a better defense against any attack than this one..think about it..it repels humans and its been doing it to me now for roughly 3 weeks..lolol..when I mentioned there seems to be a vapour air forcefield around this thing,I was not making this up..lolol..its literal..its real..and it burns...never has a plant done this to me..its literally scary...
20230622 002317

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Tuning in…….with the bleeps, the creeps and the sweeps.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

5 sbg roadkill f1 photo reg and 1 cap junky s1 fem(centre)
20230622 105824

all at home nestled within a 4x2x5 tent dialled and tuned with mechanical extraction and intake..I have 2 300w cool blue envirolights shaded and I use 1 through sexing period under a 20/4 light vegg cycle.
20230622 110242

I decided I needed to see more of these f1 roadkills,male or female,I'm just very intrigued as to what they actually are...lolol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
5 sbg roadkill f1 photo reg and 1 cap junky s1 fem(centre)
View attachment 1997236

all at home nestled within a 4x2x5 tent dialled and tuned with mechanical extraction and intake..I have 2 300w cool blue envirolights shaded and I use 1 through sexing period under a 20/4 light vegg cycle.
View attachment 1997237
I decided I needed to see more of these f1 roadkills,male or female,I'm just very intrigued as to what they actually are...lolol
That’s quite the strain you have your hands on there. Love this.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

thankyou kindly dude....the cap junky s1 is very finicky in early vegg form I'm finding..doesn't like the dryback and when you do she droops leaves.have to keep her constantly dry moist if that makes sense..lol...the 5 roadkill f1s are much easier managed and seem to be performing root mass through wet dry cycle without fuss.
I do like the look of these cap junky and close attn will be payed now to node site growth at around 4 weeks from seed...the dna footprint and torture of this junky genetic is evident in its inconsistent approach to stress which I am concerned over but I'm watching this junky in vegg..leaving it to just grow and shade lowers to see any weird node growth when she starts to form sex pistils..in vegg I can normally see if a plant is prone to herming by growing this way..I never top or train plants until way after sex has been confirmed...and shading nodes early to trigger a plants reaction to shaded areas normally gives me insight on its stress herm tendencies...everything is shown to me in vegg if a plant herms in flower..I will inspect under loupe every node site looking for a plants trigger that I've confused its cycle with shade and light.
this cap junky is being monitored very closely I have to say ..lolol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well you are thorough if anything, I like your style. I’ve never really waited for sex to show itself before topping though, I always do it at the forth set. I get why you are doing it the way you are doing it though, approaching the grow with kid gloves. Hell you may just be able to breed that predisposition out of the plant in a gen or 2 with your approach. As long as you keep a keen eye, you’ll be able to nip it in the bud.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Well you are thorough if anything, I like your style. I’ve never really waited for sex to show itself before topping though, I always do it at the forth set. I get why you are doing it the way you are doing it though, approaching the grow with kid gloves. Hell you may just be able to breed that predisposition out of the plant in a gen or 2 with your approach. As long as you keep a keen eye, you’ll be able to nip it in the bud.
Remember...this shit is growing on the moon! 😂 love this thread.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

20230506 202754

a small mention on my water quality and preparation..I run a 60ltr dustbin tap water system(pH from tap 7.8,soft water area,countryside)apply 3ml pH down per 60ltrs and recieve a p.h value of 6.7 which I lock and hold for maybe a few hours after a recheck and I leave..I never adjust the drum again with pH solution regardless of pH sways..all aerated and bionically charged ions ignite in this water..twin airline fish tank pump with airstones saturates oxygen 24/7 and drives some but not all of the chemical pollutants found in commercial water tap systems..best thing since rainwater I've seen..and my plants over decades have lived by this same water blueprint day in day out...no plant gets touched with any water that hasn't been charged and aerated at least 7 days,fully maturing the water column and enabling roots in saturation to drink freely...water is living..when you keep it alive this way..it thanks you in ways you can't imagine....

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
View attachment 1997417

a small mention on my water quality and preparation..I run a 60ltr dustbin tap water system(pH from tap 7.8,soft water area,countryside)apply 3ml pH down per 60ltrs and recieve a p.h value of 6.7 which I lock and hold for maybe a few hours after a recheck and I leave..I never adjust the drum again with pH solution regardless of pH sways..all aerated and bionically charged ions ignite in this water..twin airline fish tank pump with airstones saturates oxygen 24/7 and drives some but not all of the chemical pollutants found in commercial water tap systems..best thing since rainwater I've seen..and my plants over decades have lived by this same water blueprint day in day out...no plant gets touched with any water that hasn't been charged and aerated at least 7 days,fully maturing the water column and enabling roots in saturation to drink freely...water is living..when you keep it alive this way..it thanks you in ways you can't imagine....
Hell yes, I always say, if it ain’t broke, don’t f’n fix it. I’m getting stoked at the quality of some of these grows. Love to see the pride. It’s awesome man.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

document vault pic of this truly monstrous ammonia grade roadkill at exactly 120 days from seed...bursting new growth at 49 days and visual examples of how good you can yield in the soil hydro system I use..and I'm very much staying with h.p.s lighting in flower thankyou very much.🙂
20230622 233157
......and I'm very happy to see another few months just sat in awe watching these roadkills grow...no one stops me like these plants have...lololol...a perfect example of the hang this oil is performing...

I open tent door and normally once it's been open 20 mins and then closed after watering..my filter and extraction I've run with great success at eliminating very quickly any high grade stinkers I've had over the years..takes about 10 mins, but you can walk in outer room with virtually everything I've ever grown in a quarter century to date and the smell is gone..!!!

lolol...this plant hangs its oil scent and aroma on everything it touches and the room stays lit like a fresh cut plant for a couple of hours...its horrid..like the carbon filter(rhino pro new)is doing nothing...lolol..but it's that hang it does..it sticks to walls I kid you not..these are examples to me in all my history growing that when this roadkill finishes it will stain everything with that accrid ammonia charge it creates in the air...just plain Jerry springer shit going on here at the moment....but I like it...🙂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
document vault pic of this truly monstrous ammonia grade roadkill at exactly 120 days from seed...bursting new growth at 49 days and visual examples of how good you can yield in the soil hydro system I use..and I'm very much staying with h.p.s lighting in flower thankyou very much.🙂
View attachment 1997668 ......and I'm very happy to see another few months just sat in awe watching these roadkills grow...no one stops me like these plants have...lololol...a perfect example of the hang this oil is performing...

I open tent door and normally once it's been open 20 mins and then closed after watering..my filter and extraction I've run with great success at eliminating very quickly any high grade stinkers I've had over the years..takes about 10 mins, but you can walk in outer room with virtually everything I've ever grown in a quarter century to date and the smell is gone..!!!

lolol...this plant hangs its oil scent and aroma on everything it touches and the room stays lit like a fresh cut plant for a couple of hours...its horrid..like the carbon filter(rhino pro new)is doing nothing...lolol..but it's that hang it does..it sticks to walls I kid you not..these are examples to me in all my history growing that when this roadkill finishes it will stain everything with that accrid ammonia charge it creates in the air...just plain Jerry springer shit going on here at the moment....but I like it...🙂
It, it’s beautiful 🥲

Top Bottom