Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just a little update on the White Blaze babies. The little one has been pulled out by the roots and put back then put out in the sun with no hardening off. Poor little guy (hopefully girl). It had a hard few days but is hanging tough. Other than that they're coming along nicely. First 4 pics are the WB, then Bubba Kush and Sour Urkel.
looking great,you should breed one of them with the urkle see what you get

Farmer P

Farmer P

looking great,you should breed one of them with the urkle see what you get
That may happen. We'll see if I get a male. I am going to take clones of each and after harvest and smoke tests I will decide if I want to breed. I think I could probably get some good crosses. I also still have beans left of each of these strains too so eventually it will probably happen. Remember that little one sprouted with a lot of purple showing so that would probably be a good one to breed. I'm sure it would be a lot bigger without all the torture I've put it through. :badboy: Will keep updating.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That may happen. We'll see if I get a male. I am going to take clones of each and after harvest and smoke tests I will decide if I want to breed. I think I could probably get some good crosses. I also still have beans left of each of these strains too so eventually it will probably happen. Remember that little one sprouted with a lot of purple showing so that would probably be a good one to breed. I'm sure it would be a lot bigger without all the torture I've put it through. :badboy: Will keep updating.
have another buddy on another site that had a pink pheno for over a year,,just harvested the mother not long ago

S

Socalking

Thanks bro, check out the big girl, almost 6 ft wide and tall now, still hardly showing calyxes, don't plants theoretically double in size during flower? Cause I couldn't imagine it ending 12 ft haha

IMG 1327
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks bro, check out the big girl, almost 6 ft wide and tall now, still hardly showing calyxes, don't plants theoretically double in size during flower? Cause I couldn't imagine it ending 12 ft haha
yes sir,,inside for sure,,outside ya i gonna expl;ode when it starts flowering,,just put some wire around her and the cage

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Gnarlyy, i just bought some 4 inch chicken wire and some posts, i hope she can take the wind now, for the most part, she is so strong I'm gunna need an axe to take her down
sounds like a plan bro,,with the winds you have pest probally aint much problem and you want have to get in there to work with it,,just a thought to keep in mind

S

Socalking

Yeah not too many bugs, mostly beneficial ones like spiders and such, accidently watered in a bunch of borax that i was using to fight off any caterpillars on the ground, so I've been flushing like crazy to get it out of the root zone, guess borax kills any plant at high doses so wish me luck lmao, check out my indoor 600 wat hps grow with a single plant(super lemon haze) in 25 gallons of coco and perlite, hand watering a hydro schedule along with biozome garden tone to give a base of beneficial bacteria if any bacteria lives haha.

IMG 1344
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah not too many bugs, mostly beneficial ones like spiders and such, accidently watered in a bunch of borax that i was using to fight off any caterpillars on the ground, so I've been flushing like crazy to get it out of the root zone, guess borax kills any plant at high doses so wish me luck lmao, check out my indoor 600 wat hps grow with a single plant(super lemon haze) in 25 gallons of coco and perlite, hand watering a hydro schedule along with biozome garden tone to give a base of beneficial bacteria if any bacteria lives haha.
hell ya,,growing green is still running suplemental light on his trees,,want to wait till august to flower,,borax is great to put around edges of house inside and out for bugs bro,boric acid is the main ingredient

S

Socalking

Love that song! Sounds of silence, so my bigger plant is starting to show some nute burn and dying fanleaves after I accidently watered that ultra mega dose of borax in, she is doing okay now, seems like all the calcium in my soil and water neutralized the boric acid. Did notice a huge increase in smell after poisoning her with borax too.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Love that song! Sounds of silence, so my bigger plant is starting to show some nute burn and dying fanleaves after I accidently watered that ultra mega dose of borax in, she is doing okay now, seems like all the calcium in my soil and water neutralized the boric acid. Did notice a huge increase in smell after poisoning her with borax too.
got any humic fulvic,,that straighten the media up bro,,im a firm beliver in it,,kelp4less sells some pretty good stuff,,if you buy any thing 10% off using oldskol4evr,,i buy the soil cutter starter and bro that shit is amazing,,i put in my garden and my weed,just water after that,,im fixing to buy about 40lbs do reamend my garden raised bed for spring,,takes about 90 days to cook,,shit has it all,,i even used in my weed and only feed kool bloom to increase thric's,plants love the shit

Top Bottom