Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

110 here as well, sometimes 120 lol

My grow room is about 85 so i think i need the Co2 bags
i can relate it was 120 the other day, it hit 86F in my tent.. heh.
its all about airflow!
growing in the desert such a bitch.. i wonder if them bags help. i figured they be a waste of money maybe ill try one.. i will have one more warm crop.. before winter.

chris.

chris.

S

Socalking

I was doing some research, in a tent that is about 3.5 x 3.5 it is almost as effective as the tanks with delivering the necessary ppm for max results but only for 3 months(enough for flower) haha. I was also seeing that it is the most effective above 80 degrees or so, it is a win win haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ordering some right now off of ebay, super cheap! This kushie kush made my lemon haze pop into full flower in just 2-3 days, amazing really, seeing it usually takes about three weeks for her to go into full flower, not getting much stretch either, I think i can pull a half pound off of one plant and 600 watt hps with floralicious plus and kushie kush and lucas formula.
might have figured a way to steroid there bitch ass by accident if you dig,,now if she dont herm ,you got the ticket,dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey oldskool peep this stuff out i found on ebay, it was only 20 bucks free shipping, 6.5 by 20 feet, im stoked!
hell ya price is great,,but from china ,hell be winter befroe it gets here,,i got some led bulbs off ebay,,after i paid for them,says china,,i say i dont care,,shit bro took a month to get here and they were busted,,ebay refunded my money,but sent a letter couple weeks later stating they were having problems getting the money back and dont order no more they were restricting them from selling there anymore,,shit i didnt care i got my money back,,and with the korea shit,russia and china,,i forsee a complete tarrif on china stuff in the future

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

110 here as well, sometimes 120 lol

My grow room is about 85 so i think i need the Co2 bags
ive had to take mine out of the sun ,setting tent up and doing some self watering 5 gal buckets,,they completly stopped growing,,107 right now ,but have a10 mph wind,,so i got corn,potato,onions planted and brought my ass back in the house,,shhhhhhhhhit,,and august is are worst month in texas

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i can relate it was 120 the other day, it hit 86F in my tent.. heh.
its all about airflow!
growing in the desert such a bitch.. i wonder if them bags help. i figured they be a waste of money maybe ill try one.. i will have one more warm crop.. before winter.

chris.

chris.
im going to throw mine back out in the heat first of september,let them flower out there

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My humidity is only 10-20 percent, but im cooling my grow area with a swamp, as long as the plants are healthy, they'll but great in high humidity.
my tent going in the bedroom and this window unit stays on 65,,vegging they be around 72 in the tent,,all good,,be another 5 or 6 weeks in there and i will harden them off for a couple weeks and full blown heat and sun for these bitches,lmao

S

Socalking

That would suck ass! Haha! I only see female parts so far, as soon as male parts appear, it is chop time, every strain I can get ahold of(besides mexibrick) has hermie tendencies. Usually the make parts arent viable enough to seed out the whole crop tho.

Farmer P

Farmer P

My white blaze is still looking good even with the high temperatures. Growing a little slower than they would without the killer heat, but still growing so all is well. Something (bird probably) bit a branch off my sour urkel. I got a little carried away with some diatomaceous earth, so the white stuff on the plants is not any kind of pathogen.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My white blaze is still looking good even with the high temperatures. Growing a little slower than they would without the killer heat, but still growing so all is well. Something (bird probably) bit a branch off my sour urkel. I got a little carried away with some diatomaceous earth, so the white stuff on the plants is not any kind of pathogen.
looks like you gonna have the tall big cola bitch pheno,,they look great,,here ya on the heat,,i finally brought my 2 from outside and put in my utility room under cfl,,stays about 15 degrees cooler in there,,setting up the tent tomorrow and bring um in here were it stays 65 that get them veggy shit rolling,,under the light ,stay right at 72

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Look at this score, gunna run a small hydro set up with these, found the buckets at the thrift store for 4 bucks a pop. 2.6 gallons each and a removeable lid, with a 3.5 inch insert for netpots so perfect it blows my mind!
thats what im doing,,waiting on my 3in net pots,,50 for 15 bucks amazon,,gonna do self watering buckets ,3 of them in tent,,got a tomato plant in one i built 2 weeks ago and been in direct sun,,the only one right now that dont have the feed me droop on,,praying to that triple digit sun,dont build up fungus in bottom bucket either,,was my tester and it works great,,so the self feeding in 5 gal buckets in the tent with 72 in it and 65 outside it,,be ready to roll out in the sun end of august for flowering,,thats the plan anyway,,if they rock to good might have to get them out sooner,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats what im doing,,waiting on my 3in net pots,,50 for 15 bucks amazon,,gonna do self watering buckets ,3 of them in tent,,got a tomato plant in one i built 2 weeks ago and been in direct sun,,the only one right now that dont have the feed me droop on,,praying to that triple digit sun,dont build up fungus in bottom bucket either,,was my tester and it works great,,so the self feeding in 5 gal buckets in the tent with 72 in it and 65 outside it,,be ready to roll out in the sun end of august for flowering,,thats the plan anyway,,if they rock to good might have to get them out sooner,lmao
trying to avoid the exhaust fan and smell in the house

S

Socalking

Last time I did hydro, dwc, it ended up outgrowing my 4x4 tent in two weeks of vegging, shit is intensely effective, grow easy 1-3 inches a day, i've had my hydro tent very warm but my air pump was in a cool room outside the tent, water stayed very cool even in my blck bucket

Latest posts

Top Bottom