Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Morning guys. Just back from vacation and my plants are growing fast. I'm still not sure if the White Blaze plants are male or female. I sure hope female because they are looking great. The bigger one has skinnier leaves so it looks like I have two very different phenos. Here's two pictures each in order: Big White Blaze, Small White Blaze, Bubba Kush (I tied it at an angle because I didn't like the way the branches weren't growing out away from the main stalk), and last is Sour Urkle. My clones rooted great. I gave them all but my three to my friend for watering while I was away.
damn fine looking plants bro,,your lucky to have a friend that cares about plants,,did great job with them

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks! I think she's going to have those super fat buds by week 9, she already has about 2-3 oz of dense nug on it on week 3.

Check out the GSC, week 2 of flower, promising some nice colas for little to no effort. Spent maybe 20 bucks total on her and she is nearing 8 ft tall 7.5 ft wide. Took some cuttings, they are finicky as all hell, the cuttings look like they may not make it, luckily I took about 10. I am going to breed her with herself for an s1 gsc/mars.
looking great,image them buds when they swell,,be some cages for sure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah and some i reckon bro, If i told you what i run you might think wtf. I run only organics, so i run a base Protein and fatty acid based NPK which is 8-7-7 (it also has 60 trace elements and multiple Vitamins and Minerals, Growth Hormones (plant extracted and natural), Organic acids, Bio Stimulants, I use an amino acid based additive which is 1-0-6 but this is primarily a biological inoculate, in Bloom I use a 3-0-8 which is complex sugars, carbohydrates and protein. I feed my plants like I feed myself, with diversity and biology
there them pretty bitches

Ecompost

Ecompost

Lovin the organics! Beautiful buds you have there!
My GSC is organic ao far but i plan to use boosters that arent fully organic, they are supposedly botanic?
Check out this deformation this strain has, the calyxes grow calyxes on their inside, making it dense asf at 7 weeks. I always forget but that is why i chose to breed it. It starts small but ends up finishing really fast.
nice frost too :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

running BioChar in teas recent.....like it
only problem I found with char is them dam hogs. They root around for it. I now leave a pile of char, predator swamping the hogs is my only option. I am not allowed to shoot them anyway by all accounts.....
I did make a new KAMINO which is pretty much liquid carbon. Its WOC water organic carbon and we bokashi fermented the raw inputs, then some matter went to worm bins, then we added this back to the remainder before bottling and further fermentation. 3 years per bottle :-) room temperature with 14 strains of pro biotic

Ecompost

Ecompost

indoor bio organic with char :-) This is Hammer of Dawn - NAW Seeds, grown with less then 100ppms of quality organic P as protein and fatty acid, thereby proving that when you grow with Mycorrhiza fungi, you do not need to hammer the PK to get a hammer effect

20161213 230231
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yeah and some i reckon bro, If i told you what i run you might think wtf. I run only organics, so i run a base Protein and fatty acid based NPK which is 8-7-7 (it also has 60 trace elements and multiple Vitamins and Minerals, Growth Hormones (plant extracted and natural), Organic acids, Bio Stimulants, I use an amino acid based additive which is 1-0-6 but this is primarily a biological inoculate, in Bloom I use a 3-0-8 which is complex sugars, carbohydrates and protein. I feed my plants like I feed myself, with diversity and biology
Lookin good bud

IMG 20170731 204910 087
IMG 20170731 204945 067

Latest posts

Top Bottom