Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey oldskewl. when did you grow your first pot plant!
1974,,when we didnt worry about this shit,lmao also hoping 2074 will be my last hahaa,yep was introduced to pot in 1970 by a topless hippie chic,,was throwing newspapers and they always slept on the front lawn,,one morning she asked me over and turned me on to pot,,bettween staring at her tits and smoking the bud i was hooked on both,,she even showed me how to grow it,,and when i grew nuts i grew my first plant in her back yard,with her help,,wasnt nutreints and shit back then ,just tlc what grew them,,lmao

jipp

jipp

1974,,when we didnt worry about this shit,lmao also hoping 2074 will be my last hahaa,yep was introduced to pot in 1970 by a topless hippie chic,,was throwing newspapers and they always slept on the front lawn,,one morning she asked me over and turned me on to pot,,bettween staring at her tits and smoking the bud i was hooked on both,,she even showed me how to grow it,,and when i grew nuts i grew my first plant in her back yard,with her help,,wasnt nutreints and shit back then ,just tlc what grew them,,lmao

that is easy for me to visualize.. because im sure my mom house was like that hippie chick. laughs i can remember beaded door ways and shit. laughs.

funny what we remember as a kid. :D

and hard to think of life with out women in it. heh. :P

once i get the T8 lights switched, i think ill will try to clone my male. i do sorta like having him around.. so i doubt ill flower him.. just flower the clone.. but hell he may get in the way yet. laughs.

S

Socalking

hell that dirt looks good,,they are banging too,,ya i dropped mine down to 14 hrs this morning,,gonna put them out on the 21,aint expecting nothing but wont know if i dont try,one thing for sure i think i got it wired here at the new place ,,start me some more around feb and get them out for some trees ,lmao
How are those ones doing? Are they used to the sun yet?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that is easy for me to visualize.. because im sure my mom house was like that hippie chick. laughs i can remember beaded door ways and shit. laughs.

funny what we remember as a kid. :D

and hard to think of life with out women in it. heh. :p

once i get the T8 lights switched, i think ill will try to clone my male. i do sorta like having him around.. so i doubt ill flower him.. just flower the clone.. but hell he may get in the way yet. laughs.
damn black lights and posters,,strobe lights,lava lamps and insense out the ass,,lmao,,ya i left home at 14 and i lived in her garage for a while,then headed to dallas,with my size jobs werent hard to find,,age didnt matter then,,ive bought cigereets since i was 12,went in first bar and first bar fight at 14 hahah,,ya from living in that garage showed me i could make it on my own,,lived under house ,stairwells,shit i had a job at a truck stop and lived in a old beat up truck for 2 yrs,,but hey i made it,,main reason the bullshit i cant do it,dont fly with me,,if you put your mind to it you can survive,,dont need a lot of materail things to live,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How are those ones doing? Are they used to the sun yet?
damn women says ,yesterday,,shit look at the space bettween knodes,,im like what,she said they were half that size last week now there in the light,,im like no shit,,you told me let them be and get were we can get them back outside,,so i just let um rock,,if you told me that you wanted them bushy i would had started training as soon as we brought them in the house,lmao damn new wav women folk,,ya cut light down to 14 today and in a week or so gonna start setting them outside to harden off,,wont be a problem they were raised out there in the begining ,,there tall enough now to keep these damn rabbits out and the deer i can cage around the spot to bay there ass,,so in reality im looking at just a few buds,,be just right for deer season,,i cant sit long without weed,lol

8 5 001
jipp

jipp

damn black lights and posters,,strobe lights,lava lamps and insense out the ass,,lmao,,ya i left home at 14 and i lived in her garage for a while,then headed to dallas,with my size jobs werent hard to find,,age didnt matter then,,ive bought cigereets since i was 12,went in first bar and first bar fight at 14 hahah,,ya from living in that garage showed me i could make it on my own,,lived under house ,stairwells,shit i had a job at a truck stop and lived in a old beat up truck for 2 yrs,,but hey i made it,,main reason the bullshit i cant do it,dont fly with me,,if you put your mind to it you can survive,,dont need a lot of materail things to live,lol

hah, the T8 i am using had black light bulbs in it. hha im even guilty of a black light poster from time to time.. i really like the ones you color your self.. its relaxing. heh. not done that in a long ass time. years.

yeah man i can remember that vibe, and the record player going.. bell bottoms, lots of fucking yellow for some reason.. guess hippie chicks like yellow laughs or at least my mom did.. shrugs.

i moved out when i was 15 too.

big jug of molasses showed up i forgot i ordered. laughs felt like christmas.

molasses good shit.. anyhow yeah im set up for the next 3 grows with molasses now. laughs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hah, the T8 i am using had black light bulbs in it. hha im even guilty of a black light poster from time to time.. i really like the ones you color your self.. its relaxing. heh. not done that in a long ass time. years.

yeah man i can remember that vibe, and the record player going.. bell bottoms, lots of fucking yellow for some reason.. guess hippie chicks like yellow laughs or at least my mom did.. shrugs.

i moved out when i was 15 too.

big jug of molasses showed up i forgot i ordered. laughs felt like christmas.

molasses good shit.. anyhow yeah im set up for the next 3 grows with molasses now. laughs.
you get a lot of benifits from it,,even cal mag,believe it or not plants even need a balance of clorine to grow,,just down sized way low but still needs it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Ecompost ya im stumped again,what role does the broken clay pottery play in the tera preda,,is it to stop erosion,and really im not understanding why char cooked without oxygen versus regluar char from a fire pit would make any difrence,,looking at the microscopic layer of char is the same a volcanic lava rock,,wouldnt it do the same thing grabbing and holding the nutrients and also holding the microbes?long question i know ,but told you i was stumped lmao ahhahah

Farmer P

Farmer P

Big girls trunk is getting really close to being.as this as a beer can, maybe a half inch off,

Buds on the indoor are bulkin up a bit as im nearing week 4
Damn, that trunk is badass. Makes mine look like twigs. They got a really late start though. Maybe I'm lucky I started late or my grow area would be full and I only have 6 feet of height. In order: Sour Urkle, Bubba kush, and my little White Blaze.

20170806 083524
20170806 083547
20170806 083553
Farmer P

Farmer P

The little White Blaze is still hanging in there but it seems to be stretching too much between nodes. It may be because the big one was shadowing it. I hope it's not male too because it smells killer. I also planted a couple of clones. One Sour Urkle to replace the male plant and one Bubba Kush to try to get a little extra yeild. The big Sour Urkle is getting too big and will probably have to be bent to keep the buds from sticking out the top of my chicken coop. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

jipp

jipp

The little White Blaze is still hanging in there but it seems to be stretching too much between nodes. It may be because the big one was shadowing it. I hope it's not male too because it smells killer. I also planted a couple of clones. One Sour Urkle to replace the male plant and one Bubba Kush to try to get a little extra yeild. The big Sour Urkle is getting too big and will probably have to be bent to keep the buds from sticking out the top of my chicken coop. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
looking at the tall, short plant picture.. i think two phenos. heh. but yeah light.. they like that shit for some reason.. bowl up homie!

S

Socalking

Sorry to hear about the male! Those plants like nice and healthy! Decently thick stalks I see a few zips in your future! which is awesome for a late grow! My big plant stretched quite a bit before budding and then grew nodes in between the nodes. now it looks like she's gunna have footlong colas but I'm not sure

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sorry to hear about the male! Those plants like nice and healthy! Decently thick stalks I see a few zips in your future! which is awesome for a late grow! My big plant stretched quite a bit before budding and then grew nodes in between the nodes. now it looks like she's gunna have footlong colas but I'm not sure
Yeah yours is a beast for sure! I'll try to do better next year, but my space is pretty limited. I'll be happy with whatever I get and hopefully find a pheno I like. Then it's indoor grow time! :cool:

Top Bottom