Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

im sore as fuck. hah, i can up pot solo cups to 1g. about it. and even that hurts me. but its done. i used your method to up pot, and also i tried some whiteshark. hah.. figured id give the two plants a chance to catch up to there siblings.. dunno if did it right.. but we will see. worse case i kill them i guess, laugh.. i am already out of space in that damn clone tent.
IMG 5927

IMG 5930

char made my tea dark as fuck hah.
IMG 5924

hey old skewl my soil does not suck totally now.. :P

Srenots

Srenots

im sore as fuck. hah, i can up pot solo cups to 1g. about it. and even that hurts me. but its done. i used your method to up pot, and also i tried some whiteshark. hah.. figured id give the two plants a chance to catch up to there siblings.. dunno if did it right.. but we will see. worse case i kill them i guess, laugh.. i am already out of space in that damn clone tent.
View attachment 728848
View attachment 728850
View attachment 728847

hey old skewl my soil does not suck totally now.. :p
that char is lookin thick...nice

Last edited:
tifosi

tifosi

View attachment 728848
View attachment 728850
View attachment 728847

When i first looked at it i figured it was a weed cupcake fresh out of the oven.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

View attachment 728848
View attachment 728850
View attachment 728847

thats how it done bro,perfect transplant and the white shark is great shit and you did it right also,,use that tea to water um in,that white shark is mychrizae and with the charged char it should start loking good for you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so this whiteshark shit is good to use for seedlings too yeah/
seedlings clones transplants,,just mychorizae bro,,eases the shock of transplanting with microbes,,good stuff,,i dont think there is a bad one when it come to that,,all the same some just have fansy bottles and prices,,i go to lowes and get the cheap shit powder does same thing,,and how you focused on the hole and sprinkled the sides and bottom perfect ,thats how its done bro and your plants will thank you for it,,you can even put a pinch in water and soak your paper towel and pop your beans in it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

char besides a dig for the micros to live, and some sulfur.. you know what else. i bet it helps prevent bugs too.. because they do not like the shit from what iv seen anyhow. heh.
hadnt noticed,,time to find out ,,you keep that spray around your tent they wont come ,,cat either,lol,ive never had bugs,,i do a maintence program,,when i harvest ,i clean every thing and around edges of my room i spray demon wp ,it has a film folk dont like but the bugs stay away,and best off it not dangerous for kids or animals,and it holds me over till next harvest just cleaning anything i spill,,every 3 months i spray the whole outside premiter of my house,,slab and 12 in up from slab,,and by doing this i dont even have to spray in the house

Top Bottom