Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Bugs are out in force this year,picked a few worms off the day after i sprayed.
been a bad year here also,mama said she was fighting knats last night,,i told her she is crazy,they were night moths,,so to please her i went and put ewc on my pots,did this outside in the 49 cups of beans,,still 4 days later flys want even land on the cups,,good shit,,my garden was wasted this year by bugs,,hell i had potato bugs on my pepper plants,squash vine boer worms tore up the squash,and then the grass hoppers moved in

tifosi

tifosi

been a bad year here also,mama said she was fighting knats last night,,i told her she is crazy,they were night moths,,so to please her i went and put ewc on my pots,did this outside in the 49 cups of beans,,still 4 days later flys want even land on the cups,,good shit,,my garden was wasted this year by bugs,,hell i had potato bugs on my pepper plants,squash vine boer worms tore up the squash,and then the grass hoppers moved in
Haven't found any thing that i would feel safe using that knocks down the grasshoppers,they don't even bother to stop eating when i spray them. I'm using a Hudson power sprayer,they work way better than any pump sprayer.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haven't found any thing that i would feel safe using that knocks down the grasshoppers,they don't even bother to stop eating when i spray them. I'm using a Hudson power sprayer,they work way better than any pump sprayer.
buy spring ,pryin mantis will be full in my garden,,i got 7 difrent herbs to repel insects this coming year,,will see,then nemtodes under dirt,lmao,im tired these damn boer worms and grubs

tifosi

tifosi

buy spring ,pryin mantis will be full in my garden,,i got 7 difrent herbs to repel insects this coming year,,will see,then nemtodes under dirt,lmao,im tired these damn boer worms and grubs
Neem cake or neem watered in about 3in,kills all the stuff for me. It might fuck with the live soil but it keeps the plants going. I'm only worried about moths so far found some shit on a few leafs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

tell me about your medium,,this could be to much feed that cause it to lock out,,that one plant is super green ,tells me to much nitrogen and your in flower,im thinking you still feeding a high nitrogen count

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sorry folk someone talked about mansato and bayer this morning,my dad died from bayers agent orange always takes me to a bad place

D

Danit

tell me about your medium,,this could be to much feed that cause it to lock out,,that one plant is super green ,tells me to much nitrogen and your in flower,im thinking you still feeding a high nitrogen count
I'm using canna a and b which is 5.3.3
Should I lower the concentration it says 40ml of each per 10l of water

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm using canna a and b which is 5.3.3
Should I lower the concentration it says 40ml of each per 10l of water
your in flower,you should have more p-k at this stage,and less n,,never mentioned the above nutrients,but from experience i can say this ,never go by product suggested feed program ,they want you to buy more,,so lets fix this,,do you have any kind of p-boast,like kool bloom,looks like your only couple weeks in flower,and on your nutrients always start at 1/4 strength and work your way up on the feed

D

Danit

Ok well we have just mixed a fresh feed barrel and dropped the concentration by half no we don't have a p booster which one would u suggest and do we use it straight away and Thank you for help and it's week 3 of flower

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok well we have just mixed a fresh feed barrel and dropped the concentration by half no we don't have a p booster which one would u suggest and do we use it straight away and Thank you for help and it's week 3 of flower
i use kool bloom dry,a bag goes a long way
6 oz of ro water
1/8 tsp kool bloom dry
1900-2200 ppm
start slow 5ml per gallon
slowly work up to 15-25 ml per gallon
can be applied with base nutes or on fresh water feedings
application
day 1 flower or flip to flower
day 1-14-21-28-35-42-49
this recipe will take care of all the p-k issues you might have,im asuming that about 3 days ago you feed the plants the new flower formula of your base nutrients and didnt work it into your pots at increments,,always start 1/4 strength on any feed,,these fools want you to keep buying shit from um,,see now you have messed your soil ph up and what they want you to do now is buy something to fix the screw up,, does the flower formula npk value still have more nitrogen than your last 2 numbers of p-k

Latest posts

Top Bottom