Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

white blaze crossed with acupoco gold. thats him right?>

what strain are the girls?
blue dream and incrediable bulk,,im gonna try my damndest to collect some that pollen for futhure journey,,already have one in mind,a old time deep deep south sativa,hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

now here is a stud,and ladies in wait
im really shocked the bugs havent got to them yet,fingers crossed hahah,,did kill a snake though,bastard was hiding under some empty pots i use for my garden,gave me a bit of a jolt first thing this morning,,bush beans going in solo cups today,lmao garden next week

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup guys. Plants are all doing good and starting to put out a lot of trichomes. The white blaze stretched and got pretty big. It is a lot bigger than the bubba now. The bubba hermed but I picked off all the balls and defoled it and they haven't been coming back. I think the defol got rid of a lot of shade and fixed the problem. I may be able to run it full term I just have to keep a close eye on it. The sour urkle is jamming, and also the sour urkle clone. Some pics: White blaze, then urkle, then bubba, then clone.

Blaze
Urkle
Bubba
Clone
All
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sup guys. Plants are all doing good and starting to put out a lot of trichomes. The white blaze stretched and got pretty big. It is a lot bigger than the bubba now. The bubba hermed but I picked off all the balls and defoled it and they haven't been coming back. I think the defol got rid of a lot of shade and fixed the problem. I may be able to run it full term I just have to keep a close eye on it. The sour urkle is jamming, and also the sour urkle clone. Some pics: White blaze, then urkle, then bubba, then clone.
they looking great,,the blaze is gonna stack up on that one,,urkle is a beast,,

Srenots

Srenots

nice..

S

Socalking

Hey fellas! I took down the super lemon haze finally!
Could of let her go a bit longer but I need to get my clones in there asap. Big plant in week 5 of budding, should swell up, not as much bud as I was hoping for, but enough to last the next grow.
Hope everyone is doing good!

FullSizeR 3
IMG 2095 3
IMG 20170903 110700072 HDR
IMG 20170903 110200002 HDR
Top Bottom