Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lookin proper bro ...nice work
not gonna get my wish,i topped them damn hurricane harvey on left side ,they just keep getting busher and taller,,son bitchs love abuse,,so im gonna go about 2 more weeks to let cherry bomb,nigerian sunshine and yogi get some more growth and flip,not impressed with yogi,might make it out of the tent

Srenots

Srenots

not gonna get my wish,i topped them damn hurricane harvey on left side ,they just keep getting busher and taller,,son bitchs love abuse,,so im gonna go about 2 more weeks to let cherry bomb,nigerian sunshine and yogi get some more growth and flip,not impressed with yogi,might make it out of the tent
what dont u like about the Yogi? looks good from here

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I should Crack that gold blaze
my 1 gold blaze was kinda stubborn at first,think 110 everyday was the cause,,so i took all my plants and brought inside,when they got 2ft tall,took them back out into the sun,no hardning ,temps were still triple digits but they refused to stop growing,when i took the stud outside,he just blew up and balls from the soil to the top,my best stud to date for that matter,,smoke is pretty damn good to from the cross and that was just breed plants,i have 6 of the offspring in the tent right now cant wait to try it

jipp

jipp

hope you are doing well oldskewl.
i have almost all males in my flower tent. laughs.
i would cry but no point. heh, i think i have 3 chicks in thar. ill clear the males out tonight, and maybe flower out the el chapo the one that likes to be bonded.
the akorns are males. the kush x 93 is a pretty structure plant Xmass tree all the way perfect for a sea of green. and i have a really nice PFX 93 pheno in the veg tent.

i still want some blaze seed yo, so no forget!

Farmer P

Farmer P

I picked some up myself recently somehow. Probably from playing with the dogs then managing my garden. I sprayed them with some insecticidal soap 5 days ago then again last night. I think they are a very sickly strain of mites. Only saw a couple here and there like one on a leaf and they seem really slow and sick. Hopefully I finished them off. Now I'm keeping my eyes out for those little white spots on top of the leaves.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hope you are doing well oldskewl.
i have almost all males in my flower tent. laughs.
i would cry but no point. heh, i think i have 3 chicks in thar. ill clear the males out tonight, and maybe flower out the el chapo the one that likes to be bonded.
the akorns are males. the kush x 93 is a pretty structure plant Xmass tree all the way perfect for a sea of green. and i have a really nice PFX 93 pheno in the veg tent.

i still want some blaze seed yo, so no forget!
damn that sucks,what hell happened,i wont nothing but jars from this grow,no males gonna stick around this run,im looking at a tent full and from what is happening it wouldnt hurt my feeling none if at least 3 or 4 them are males,damn gt and sernots talked me in this shit and i got a full house lmao,i figure if nothing else just let um fill a net and roll wit it,im running about 3 weeks behind on the small ones,and topped pinched the crap out of my new strain and them bitchs are into S&M it seems,lmao screwing up my grow lmao

Top Bottom