Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

For when a Dr thunder just won't do ;p

Btw thought u guys went inactive. Almost went back to GC full time. I see everyone busy while i watch grass grow. Im flipping tonight. Watch these turn into 4 footers. More bamboo and string! They start pulling bamboo stakes like nothing.

20171216 122259
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you know saying that is so very true,arizona has implemented and proved how using bokashi on the lunch scraps and putting in the school garden,then growing food to go right back into the school how productive and the lessons learned by the kids,they still refuse to recognize this,in which will bite them in the ass,as did closing all the boys clubs back in the 70's,street corner is now the boys club

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Look how well the drug war has worked hahahah
right,tell ya what bro,my once a week treat for a week as a kid was the boys club,hahah no shit during the summer me and my brother mowed grass,pushing and toting a gas can,10 bucks a yard,lmao,no raking hahah but ya,work all week and throw papers ,went there one weds had a blast,then they shut them down all over united states,gov said wasnt paying no more,so kids are a pawn in a rich mans game saddly

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If it gets hot i can just open the window a crack...winter is nice
highest i can get mine ,right now with the weather is 72 lights on,37% humdity,,these led lights are a lot cooler in the tent,for now,come summer be the real test on um,i got a 250 watt bulb in a ceramic socket,i run that when the lights are off,the light over my taters and hot at all,you can grab and unscrew them bitch on,,but thats how im heating,would like it about 75,lmao

Top Bottom