Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so mama can feed em, but they dont do that with u? hmm go figure hahaha
that tramp on the first picture let anybody feed is ass,he goes from property to property like a damn slot machine,my youngest boy was out there yesterday and that chump came up mooched a hand full from him,,thats what i been telling yall,these deer are everyones pet dogs like,hahah it would be murder to kill one of them,lmao no way in hell could any of the 40 that visit my place could make it in the real wild,even when it rains they dont want to come out in it

Srenots

Srenots

an easy way....is to to label them, or say what strains they are when u post a pic.... lookin awesome tho

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

decided to ipm my plants 2 days ago,used azamax 5 drops each of,pepermint oil,orange extract and lemon juice,burned some leaves ,they hard to see but there
was talkin to oldtimer at music shop this morn, he smelled like peppermint...asked and he said sum1 told him the peppermint oil is good for migrane headaches n sht....got it from the Rite Aid pharmacy....was all i could do not to to start talkin bug repellent haha , hell of a guitar player tho

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

was talkin to oldtimer at music shop this morn, he smelled like peppermint...asked and he said sum1 told him the peppermint oil is good for migrane headaches n sht....got it from the Rite Aid pharmacy....was all i could do not to to start talkin bug repellent haha , hell of a guitar player tho
you mix the orange,peppermint and lemon together smells pretty damn good

Organikz

Organikz

@GT21
Nice build. The top is just a wasr10/62 with a 2 lb trigger kits installed.

Middle is my DDI (Destructive Devices Industries) accurate as fuck. Has a green mountain barrel specially made for tightest possible fit.

Bottom is my Serbian pap92 ak pistol. Need to get it engraved so i can install a real shoulder stock. Manticore arms sells a sick folding triangle.

20171222 163842
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@GT21

Middle is my DDI (Destructive Devices Industries) accurate as fuck. Has a green mountain barrel specially made for tightest possible fit.

Bottom is my Serbian pap92 ak pistol. Need to get it engraved so i can install a real shoulder stock. Manticore arms sells a sick folding triangle.
I love the bottom in select fire

Organikz

Organikz

Believe it or not the DDI is my pride and joy. It's a milled polish receiver kit. Russian tiger laminant. It melts into you without any modification. I can keyhole from 50 yards on ironsights. The lantac dragon muzzle helps a lot. Zero recoil.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@GT21

Another job...hand built and spaced on a pre ban receiver.

Screenshot 2017 12 22 15 14 23
Top Bottom