Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oldy got some white blaze in.... back left corner. ... less than a week old...little turds
not only is it great smoke,but ideal for what you are doing,them damn things stay short and have huge colas without any training,just go straight up lmao,you know i think you have convinced me to put about 5 of these cbd seeds in a pot and fill a net full with that one pot for mama

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i wish i had a dime for every hundred dollars this country has spent on bullshit laws and regulations of something they cant and will not ever govern,i even know how to make my own gun powder,so what can they do,,the recognize the criminal element of crime,but cant recognize there rules just lead some fool to rob a gun store and sell on the street,blooming idiots i say,thing is death can become without a firearm folk choice to use because it isnt as personel,if it get to a point were the weapon is used it is personel,lol,death can happen with just one finger,so all in all total waste of money and a bunch of getting richer fools saying we need control ,when half are already in someone pocket other half waiting,lmao,,the gov job is to make folk think it will be a race war,oh it gonna be a color war alright,the green uniform agianst tax payers,,the word rebel doesnt mean a good ole boy from the south hating a color of people,it means come get me if you can,lmao
Laws clearly have not solved anything. ..in some cases it gets worse

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
not only is it great smoke,but ideal for what you are doing,them damn things stay short and have huge colas without any training,just go straight up lmao,you know i think you have convinced me to put about 5 of these cbd seeds in a pot and fill a net full with that one pot for mama
Im going to just kull the males... add dirt and some bloom shit...then take clones and rip it and see whats best.... i have 700 jiffy pucks... im good for at least a month hahahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Laws clearly have not solved anything. ..in some cases it gets worse
fact indeed,but look at the money the usa doesnt have for good things,,just like all these congresstional hearings ,find there ass dirty as shit but never do shit,no one day in jail,so waste the money,rich are always gonna buy there way out of shit,thats why they can,always been that way,back in the days ,the rich would pay a broke dick to sponsor him in war,they were paid to fill in there draft call up

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
fact indeed,but look at the money the usa doesnt have for good things,,just like all these congresstional hearings ,find there ass dirty as shit but never do shit,no one day in jail,so waste the money,rich are always gonna buy there way out of shit,thats why they can,always been that way,back in the days ,the rich would pay a broke dick to sponsor him in war,they were paid to fill in there draft call up
Its fucked up some lives and made people rich tho hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im going to just kull the males... add dirt and some bloom shit...then take clones and rip it and see whats best.... i have 700 jiffy pucks... im good for at least a month hahahaha
ya clinintal still remember ya bro,good business always stat wit ya ,you dig,i sure hope you get that pink or purple pheno,haa you still at same post as you always were

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Its fucked up some lives and made people rich tho hahaha
what tickles the shit out of me is these folk that want to know there heritage and back ground,think of spending several thousand dollar to have research done and find out you great great granddaddy was a coward,or better yet you been a racist all your life and find out you have the blood of what you hated lmao,,crazy ass shit i ever seen was that women in head of naacp,was the main crew for years and then folk found out she was a white women,i like to lost my damn dinner laughing at that shit,,im a believer in believing what right in front of my face,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I emptied my storage and found a stack... thank god i dont have to buy them in winter... obvious
oh i was just wondering if a feller sent something to that address if the person would get um,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

speeking of them jiffy pucks,,i put some carrot seeds in them,to get started,had some beutiful foilage went to transplant them into the garden,them carrots will not break threw that mesh,when i harvested the carrots,i had foilage 1ft tall sticking out of the jiffy puck ,inside was all carrot ,but never broke threw the mesh,aint that some shit,,thought i would try it so i could make perfect rolls of the carrots ,harvest was real damn disapointing

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
speeking of them jiffy pucks,,i put some carrot seeds in them,to get started,had some beutiful foilage went to transplant them into the garden,them carrots will not break threw that mesh,when i harvested the carrots,i had foilage 1ft tall sticking out of the jiffy puck ,inside was all carrot ,but never broke threw the mesh,aint that some shit,,thought i would try it so i could make perfect rolls of the carrots ,harvest was real damn disapointing
I have hear of people letting the puck get some roots then transplant. ... my clones just blow right through it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have hear of people letting the puck get some roots then transplant. ... my clones just blow right through it
i would think and did ,that the sharp tip on the end of carrot would do so,but never did,it sure was a lot easier transplanting and also gave me more room for sowing seeds

Top Bottom