Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ur diggin them lites so far? they look great bro
only thing that difrent is the heat,hadnt seen any real difrence from hid ,other than heat but it is still cold out,if they dont stop stretching,im gonna have to rig up some kind of bracket for them,the 1 they send with light sucks and too long to hug roof

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ok cant remember shit so i will document here,cherry bomb 24in cola,yogi 19in cola,both harvested and in jars to slowly cure by burping,went ahead kept lowers of both plants ,on 24 hr light now,reveg time .,see if it happen for a poor boy lmao,both went 12 weeks and harvest was cloudy,2 more weeks would have finished out lower buds,but reveg with white hairs on two bottom branchs should get it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks bud... Im only a week or 2 from flippin...finally have some smoke
well i had a terrible harvest last round,so one more for the road,lol damn sure need more WB to give me some strength,,damn retaining wall finished,side walk done,all i got left is a set of stairs and spread about 3in of peat gravel over the whole thing and done,thank god i got all this done before it got hot,now all the gardens are exploding and keeping me very busy,hahahah almost to the point i can start working on that 100 dollar boat lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
well i had a terrible harvest last round,so one more for the road,lol damn sure need more WB to give me some strength,,damn retaining wall finished,side walk done,all i got left is a set of stairs and spread about 3in of peat gravel over the whole thing and done,thank god i got all this done before it got hot,now all the gardens are exploding and keeping me very busy,hahahah almost to the point i can start working on that 100 dollar boat lmao
Hey get your head out of your ass and do better harvests hahaha i got an extra wb if you want it... I got the tall and short ones. One has been in a beer cup for way too long

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

White Blaze mate, last of the beans i think
awesome,cant wait to see this,damn if it wasnt so hard to get you more,,gt got that shit wired,ive got 2 vietnam black and panama up and 2 white blaze,my the one x punto rojo hasnt cracked dirt,oh well ,go figure the one i wanted to try most,got the columbine male breed into that one,shit decided to get the MH setup for the veg process got all cleaned up and bleached tent,got inside smoked me a doob and look for light leaks ,all good,oops checked the filter ,bam clooged up,,so ordered a new one,ive cleaned the old one out 3 times now,it done,hahahah,,4 will do me fine,give um some room to get it if you dig,that white blaze needs to be done now,i need the energy hahah

Latest posts

Top Bottom