Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

awesome,cant wait to see this,damn if it wasnt so hard to get you more,,gt got that shit wired,ive got 2 vietnam black and panama up and 2 white blaze,my the one x punto rojo hasnt cracked dirt,oh well ,go figure the one i wanted to try most,got the columbine male breed into that one,shit decided to get the MH setup for the veg process got all cleaned up and bleached tent,got inside smoked me a doob and look for light leaks ,all good,oops checked the filter ,bam clooged up,,so ordered a new one,ive cleaned the old one out 3 times now,it done,hahahah,,4 will do me fine,give um some room to get it if you dig,that white blaze needs to be done now,i need the energy hahah
I will clone the b'jesus out out of her bro. I got some macho Lemon Ammo dust, worst case I will disco her and see what i get, either way I will try to preserve the genes as the smoke suits me alot. I think ammo is wrong for her tho, may be I will find something else. I got a Mackinaw Trailmix from Motarebel that honks good, might be a boy, wont find out unless i force the issue but I cant be arsed cause i dont actually want a male but if it happens on its own...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I will clone the b'jesus out out of her bro. I got some macho Lemon Ammo dust, worst case I will disco her and see what i get, either way I will try to preserve the genes as the smoke suits me alot. I think ammo is wrong for her tho, may be I will find something else. I got a Mackinaw Trailmix from Motarebel that honks good, might be a boy, wont find out unless i force the issue but I cant be arsed cause i dont actually want a male but if it happens on its own...
dusting with lemon might very well be a good mix,try it,let me know of the taste,,i been reluctant to do any thing else with her,cause the smoke is what my brain works best on,something in the cross makes me focus and i need that,hahahah most the time i will be coming off the high and ask myself how the hell did i get started doing this damn work or what ever hahahha,i love it

Ecompost

Ecompost

dusting with lemon might very well be a good mix,try it,let me know of the taste,,i been reluctant to do any thing else with her,cause the smoke is what my brain works best on,something in the cross makes me focus and i need that,hahahah most the time i will be coming off the high and ask myself how the hell did i get started doing this damn work or what ever hahahha,i love it
same, i wanted to back cross it, but I never got a boy. The lemon is a bit skitish if you feel me, it is a proper hazey amnesia. I use it for when I am super stressed as it literally wipes your mind clean. I think this will carry over and I cant have that or i will end up with nothing to smoke all day :-) WB is great day meds for me, or when i am already in a good space, which is 90% of the time :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

same, i wanted to back cross it, but I never got a boy. The lemon is a bit skitish if you feel me, it is a proper hazey amnesia. I use it for when I am super stressed as it literally wipes your mind clean. I think this will carry over and I cant have that or i will end up with nothing to smoke all day :) WB is great day meds for me, or when i am already in a good space, which is 90% of the time :)
me too keeps me focused and works me like a teenager,hahaah,my last round had a beautiful male mama chopped his ass quick

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no one here but me,so i talk to my self hahaha,update on white blaze,this 3rd time from seed,and cuts took today,so second clones,not much to her they long leg girl and #2 is the bushy 80s girl lmao,white blaze #2 is the back right of the second pic

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

brotater chip @Ecompost been a little busy,2 bags in a tote,10lbs each,1 LAB and FPJ with wheat bran,second bag LAB and wheat bran,im see what up,first bag,hahah i closed it off to air put inside this tote and left since sunday,went out to check it out and bag was fixing to explode,couldnt help but think of your story hahah,i dont have any EM1 but every thing i read comes right back to LAB so im see if it does anything,be hard to tell right now already hit the triple digits last 2 days,but what better time than when we on the swing of heat and summer

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

decided since tomato plants are so damn iffy with blossum end rot,why not take some sweet tops of tomato plants all hairy and virgin like first thing in the morning and FPJ its ass too,i will feed it directly to my tomato and weed plants,started today also

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so last 2 days been 100 with 70s dewpoint,im thinking be a great time to flip tent after 48 hr dark,just a try this time,and take some cuts just in case the heat wipes me out,so 2 white blaze,1 each of each pheno,2 vietnam black and the one,2 the one x punto rojo,starting now ,roots in 2 weeks ,dirt in solo cups and in about 4 to 6 weeks i be busting there ass into the tent on the down side of heat,here we go

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so last 2 days been 100 with 70s dewpoint,im thinking be a great time to flip tent after 48 hr dark,just a try this time,and take some cuts just in case the heat wipes me out,so 2 white blaze,1 each of each pheno,2 vietnam black and the one,2 the one x punto rojo,starting now ,roots in 2 weeks ,dirt in solo cups and in about 4 to 6 weeks i be busting there ass into the tent on the down side of heat,here we go
Kickin ass bro.. Ill be poppin them things soon... The wb looks like i got both the tall skinny and short fat buds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Kickin ass bro.. Ill be poppin them things soon... The wb looks like i got both the tall skinny and short fat buds
i took a clone of each,mama just said you know i thought we were gonna lay it down after this run,i said triple digits with just a exhaust fan women,you never know what will happen,she said hey the bright side is at least there confirmed females,so we can scrog in a bush out of the clones,thats my girl i told her hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no one here but me,so i talk to my self hahaha,update on white blaze,this 3rd time from seed,and cuts took today,so second clones,not much to her they long leg girl and #2 is the bushy 80s girl lmao,white blaze #2 is the back right of the second pic
whom ever came up with these nets,should be shot,hahahahha took me a hour to wrap that shit around them pvc pipes lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

brotater chip @Ecompost been a little busy,2 bags in a tote,10lbs each,1 LAB and FPJ with wheat bran,second bag LAB and wheat bran,im see what up,first bag,hahah i closed it off to air put inside this tote and left since sunday,went out to check it out and bag was fixing to explode,couldnt help but think of your story hahah,i dont have any EM1 but every thing i read comes right back to LAB so im see if it does anything,be hard to tell right now already hit the triple digits last 2 days,but what better time than when we on the swing of heat and summer
EM1 is a just a photobacteria past LAB, try not to worry about a lack of cyanbacteria, mix in a little KAMINO to get the cyan if you like mate. You wont need much depending on what you are making. You can always leave it and add KAMINO to the LAB extracts when you go to use them, thus introducing lots of cyanbac, the missing link in your em1 search. Technically, KAMINO is EM1+ Diatoms/ FPJ :)
I tend to use KAMINO as a foliar at 6 leaves, on say tomatoes or MJ, then i shoot it at 1 month before bloom, one week before, one week after, and again during fruit set at 33cc/100L, so 5 applications typically upto day 21 bloom :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

decided since tomato plants are so damn iffy with blossum end rot,why not take some sweet tops of tomato plants all hairy and virgin like first thing in the morning and FPJ its ass too,i will feed it directly to my tomato and weed plants,started today also
Have you used the cactus yet? And you could add some gypsum to your soil mixes to boost calcium, or use Nano Breathe and KAMINO as a foliar, at 6 leaves, 1month before flower, one week before, one week after and at fruit set.
understanding why you arent getting good calcium uptake is the best idea, is this lack of water, acid soil, too much sodium?
of course each one of these will result in a slightly different approach to manage. This link might help
http://www.spectrumanalytic.com/support/library/ff/Ca_Basics.htm

Ecompost

Ecompost

good to have a contingency plan mate, hope everything works out for you. its been threatening hail here, but so far we have missed it. I cant stand late spring hailstones here mate, this will surely cause me lots of lost time and money if it happens. Its that darn pseudomonas syringae that comes with rain and hail in the spring and summer, and the damage hail does to plants, allows this microbe to get in the door.
https://owlcation.com/stem/The-Rainmaker-Pseudomonas-syringae

Ecompost

Ecompost

mine has freaked and gone to flower. its like 30c in the day and 11c at night, i can only put it to this as we are at 14 hours of sunlight now and they are being moved anyway to boost the extra 4 or more if its cloudy :-)
glad I took cuts but I got a short fat one I think. i will update pics and stuff when i get time

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
mine has freaked and gone to flower. its like 30c in the day and 11c at night, i can only put it to this as we are at 14 hours of sunlight now and they are being moved anyway to boost the extra 4 or more if its cloudy :)
glad I took cuts but I got a short fat one I think. i will update pics and stuff when i get time
this one does more fluffy and tall bud and the other short and rock hard

20180523 035429
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

EM1 is a just a photobacteria past LAB, try not to worry about a lack of cyanbacteria, mix in a little KAMINO to get the cyan if you like mate. You wont need much depending on what you are making. You can always leave it and add KAMINO to the LAB extracts when you go to use them, thus introducing lots of cyanbac, the missing link in your em1 search. Technically, KAMINO is EM1+ Diatoms/ FPJ :)
I tend to use KAMINO as a foliar at 6 leaves, on say tomatoes or MJ, then i shoot it at 1 month before bloom, one week before, one week after, and again during fruit set at 33cc/100L, so 5 applications typically upto day 21 bloom :)
really,so i could add the kamino to the mix before fermentation? i still have a little left so it will be

Top Bottom