Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eirI

dont no how to just post pictures,so here is what i been working on for all to see,this is white blaze ,i breed and came up with a fire line,still working her want to be right,lmao.
these are 46 days into flower,both grown natural,i have a tall pheno and a short one both are very hungry younguns,tester have recorded massive growth threw veg with some of the leafs maxing out with average of 9in leafs and as you can see they dont slow down for a silly flower.
she has a sweet smell to her,tast test coming to a store near me soon,lmao
Man what healthy plants. Thank you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Can’t wait to eat it. Nice fruit soon to be
not them seeds ,bad for your health,im interested on how the spuds are gonna be,on the other side of the cluster,notice 3 empty spots,it already flowered so in the next couple weeks the plant will yellow,depending on storage is when you take um,let the plant completly die and skin will be tougher on the potato,take um when they are yellow is best i think,they dont stay around long enough to store hahahha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here we go again ,
10 1 19 001
see what happens when you help folks hahahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

what strains u rockin?
im not really counting on any,i just had to show a bro how i pop old ass seeds ,get him lined out on the way i do it,i cant really grow from the kids ,but decided to solo cup them to see what becomes,they get to stinking off with there heads more likely,had po po come to house last week looking for my boy,got me all parnoid ,if i keep any i want a nigerian sunshine to cross with my hard luck,if i can keep mama away from my stud hahah,i been back and forth to docs,vascular,heart hernia,all kinds ,what i need is a eyes ear nose and throat doc,and my doc want refer me until i do all the heart shit,so same ole same ole with a damn women that dont see me eye to eye with my thinking of money grubbing doc's,hell im gonna die why pay them bastards to help me along ,any way not really a set in stone grow ,more playing

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sht, hang in thar bro, it only gets better, so they say....check out ur budz in my thread man...they rockin, GG loves it
which thread ,i dont even watch any ,i just started watching terri this morn,like the old gal and like helping her,she listens at least i think so

Srenots

Srenots

life is in ur hands bro...do what u want with it...being a hermit doesnt help ur friends bro... even if we all are growing ur sht...u could at least recognize that we give a sht about u and urs... always here if u decide to change ur ways bro...we luv u

Deke

Deke

Obviously I'm late to this, but I have to say those are some fine looking plants!
Keep your head up brother, things always turn around. I just wrote a check that should have put a 4x4 in my driveway to go back to school. Second career time. And my ENT doc just told me I need sinus surgery asap. Great now that I'm on my Raman diet, lol. But shit I'll get through it, gonna suck for awhile, but that's life. Sounds like you have some good friends, that's big.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Obviously I'm late to this, but I have to say those are some fine looking plants!
Keep your head up brother, things always turn around. I just wrote a check that should have put a 4x4 in my driveway to go back to school. Second career time. And my ENT doc just told me I need sinus surgery asap. Great now that I'm on my Raman diet, lol. But shit I'll get through it, gonna suck for awhile, but that's life. Sounds like you have some good friends, that's big.
roasted chicken and roasted beef are my fav's friend ,i love the damn things,but the sat fat in them hell ,been in your shoes many times in my life ,take my word,your back and arms dont make you a living these days ,your brain does,go to school and get life on friend,that more important than a 2 hour high,shit whiskey does same thing,go to school ,thanks for dropping by,i just started a few beans and this thread is how i can keep up when i did it far as dates and such,all the friends have come and gone,all banned from bullshit,one way or other,followed them to other sites same shit banned,so ya i stay on the open forum and that about it,meet good folks that way,this thread use to be a band of brothers and come down banned of brothers and a few to much talkers of drama,any way did you see my bull dogs,that little brown white one is a bandit,turn that head see if some leaves dont come missing hahahh

Deke

Deke

Never understood the drama. We're all here because we like to grow and have things in common.
Yes, I love dogs! I'm waiting until I finish school and get a job in my new profession. I lost my Tessie last year, 15 yrs old . she was the pup of my bad ass duck dog Deke, hence my title online,lol. I'm going to need the extra time to train. Deke was MHCH level lab. He was a hunting machine. Miss that fat headed dog. Dog training relaxes me like growing and gardening.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Never understood the drama. We're all here because we like to grow and have things in common.
Yes, I love dogs! I'm waiting until I finish school and get a job in my new profession. I lost my Tessie last year, 15 yrs old . she was the pup of my bad ass duck dog Deke, hence my title online,lol. I'm going to need the extra time to train. Deke was MHCH level lab. He was a hunting machine. Miss that fat headed dog. Dog training relaxes me like growing and gardening.
im with you,if they would live the years we do id have 20 ,i have my 2 bulldogs,2 inside cats,1 outside feral cat,when there gone ,no more for me,i am sick of burying my friends,sick of it,my male is having problems now,that dog is my right hand and he knows it,dont think i will have him much longer,was just talking to mama about him this morning,she and i agree were done,we will enjoy all elses animals.
thats the reason i pretty much just watch daily threads and talk with folks,did you read the first of this thread,seems like there is always one that spoils shit,,for me anyway,they were all my buds and they will jump up and defend when assholes like this come around,unfortunatly it was a mod that banned them and then was banned himself,oh well ,most of the post were deleted which is to bad,my mentor ecompost was a soil growing fool,gt too,moto,scrappy,weed seed,inked ,trouble breeze that was my girl hahahah,crazy girl,ya all gone,sernots still around but has issues,we all came from another site that just up and shut down hahah,but gt and eco post were very imformative post all the science of growing and both know there shit,surpass me by miles,oh well i have meet some really interesting folks on the open forum and have learned alot about hydro from@aquaman,dud knows his shit,if you in water he is it,he is doing soil also good dude

Deke

Deke

I hear you. Losing the pups can be a soul Crusher. But after some time, I sure do want another lab or two LOL. Well I'm pulling for your pup Bud, here's to many more years with the guy.
And again those plants that you came up with are gorgeous! When I was thinking about getting back into growing seeing plants as beautiful as that is what really made me want to start growing again. Is live to get my hands on seeds that would produce such great plants. You read all these seed sites and don't know what to believe. Hell, two of my plants that I'm growing now don't match the description by the breeder at all. Where I'm living now in the midwest, I don't have access to seeds like I used to get back in the day from friends that live near me that were into breeding their own like you. So it's seed banks lots of money and cross your fingers.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I hear you. Losing the pups can be a soul Crusher. But after some time, I sure do want another lab or two LOL. Well I'm pulling for your pup Bud, here's to many more years with the guy.
And again those plants that you came up with are gorgeous! When I was thinking about getting back into growing seeing plants as beautiful as that is what really made me want to start growing again. Is live to get my hands on seeds that would produce such great plants. You read all these seed sites and don't know what to believe. Hell, two of my plants that I'm growing now don't match the description by the breeder at all. Where I'm living now in the midwest, I don't have access to seeds like I used to get back in the day from friends that live near me that were into breeding their own like you. So it's seed banks lots of money and cross your fingers.
make your own man,hell with seed banks,you get a great looking stud,a fine lady,tent,smaller the better,mine is a 2x4x5,i sit it up on my back porch,male and female inside,no light just a fan for the mood hahahah,leave the fan running,zip it up and close all openings,reach threw the bottom hole for intake,and shake the studs nuts off,i do it 2 days 24 hrs apart,never opening nothing but the intake hole,after the second day or the third day i open it up turn off fan kill the male and rinse the soil first ,i use a 2 gal sprayer,wet the soil ,then over and under every leaf spray water and drench her clean all pollen off,she will look like a wet dog,then i sit it under a ceiling fan on my porch to she dry's usally about a hour in the heat i have,after she dry,do it one more time,same thing,when she is completly dry in the flower room she goes,just like all the others ,never had it effect any plant ,i let it go to it just turns completly yellow,and dies then take seeds,thats all to it,most folks throw males away when that one male saves them money ,all the seeds you want and you have enough to play with,save your cash for if you get tired of it and then barter or buy seeds,that white blaze i breed ,i gave all those seeds away,im talking about 500 of them,only a few folks i gave them too grew them,several have crossed it with something else,but only one dude on another site gave me back feed back and his thoughts,hahahah go figure,hey my intention was to pass the joint they just had to grow it to smoke it,lmao,there one pic pages back from my bro ecompost,he grew that girl better than anyone including my self,lmao had colors that i would have had a problem with harvesting it ,that pretty.
but it is what it is,when i get bored i breed a few plants for seeds ,i got a few going now im hoping on a stud out of them and build back some stock ,im trying to get old and gonna need them one day,im thinking of trying out some cbd strains next

Deke

Deke

Good stuff there bud! At what point during flowering do you pollinate? If you were to start some regular seeds and pick a male and female are they both ready to do thier thing at the same time? How many grows did it take to find the right female and male? Right now I don't have the extra lights and room, and cash for soil etc. to grow a bunch of reg seeds to cull from, and then also some autos or photos for bud.
That sucks that you hooked people up with your seeds and they didn't grow all of them.wtf? If someone was to give me seeds that they took the time and hard work to grow , I plant them immediately that's one hell of a gift ! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time!

Srenots

Srenots

im with you,if they would live the years we do id have 20 ,i have my 2 bulldogs,2 inside cats,1 outside feral cat,when there gone ,no more for me,i am sick of burying my friends,sick of it,my male is having problems now,that dog is my right hand and he knows it,dont think i will have him much longer,was just talking to mama about him this morning,she and i agree were done,we will enjoy all elses animals.
thats the reason i pretty much just watch daily threads and talk with folks,did you read the first of this thread,seems like there is always one that spoils shit,,for me anyway,they were all my buds and they will jump up and defend when assholes like this come around,unfortunatly it was a mod that banned them and then was banned himself,oh well ,most of the post were deleted which is to bad,my mentor ecompost was a soil growing fool,gt too,moto,scrappy,weed seed,inked ,trouble breeze that was my girl hahahah,crazy girl,ya all gone,sernots still around but has issues,we all came from another site that just up and shut down hahah,but gt and eco post were very imformative post all the science of growing and both know there shit,surpass me by miles,oh well i have meet some really interesting folks on the open forum and have learned alot about hydro from@aquaman,dud knows his shit,if you in water he is it,he is doing soil also good dude
no issues here brother, just miss havin you around is all....good to see you back fer sure~ and yes it does suck that the crew isnt around anymore, but I try to keep in touch with evryone still, its a good thing to drop a line there once in a while, dig?

Top Bottom