Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

in emergency situation u could put them in another pot holding soil, would work for the rest of the cycle....looks like fire over there bro, rockin !
oh it is doing good as the rest,just never had one lift from the pot,when i ran them plugs and clones,every damn one came up,by harvest the soil was even with top of pots,had to bottom feed all them

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
oh it is doing good as the rest,just never had one lift from the pot,when i ran them plugs and clones,every damn one came up,by harvest the soil was even with top of pots,had to bottom feed all them
Its a real trip when the dirt washes out from one of those... It looks like a hand clawing the dirt

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well here another round of white blaze,think this is 7th or 8 round with them,no hermies,good in extreme heats,does best in colder climates,eco proved its potential in estonia,with the climate there absolutly beautiful colors from her,i guess when i get to 10th run be safe to say F2 hahahah.
not really sure how all that goes but read after 10 good runs they upscale the f factor,i know a guy that every time he grows one the next round is a f2 and so on,think he up to f14 now not sure hadnt seen him in a while,lmao.
also giving it a idea of crushing cactus and putting in with media to see how far i can go with them,why not,chris discovered america that way,unfortunatly he robbed the shit out us indians and made us slaves,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

great looking friend you have there.
believe it or not,she is wild as a banshee,lmao,she was hanging around as a kitten someone dumped,i feed her and she been here since,we had to put her into a carrier and took to vet had her spade right in that carrier,they gave her a shot,out goes the light and done,brought her home kept her in my utility room for 48 hrs,she never once tried to leave,i just knew when i unzip that bitch i would have a face full of wild cat,she fooled us haah,only come to me and mama,skaird of cars and that a good thing ,so she got her woods here and is a damn mess,she almost wiped out my potatos this year chasing lizards hahah,thank god she bring me rewards ,aint nothing like a dead rat or snake on your porch,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

they look like gooseberries or something
they look like gooseberries or something
got these from home depot,said white potato,nothing about determent or indeterment,so dont know if i keep adding soil,determents once it get to a green line there is no more potato to cover in determent have to keep putting soil in,more you put in more potato grow,these i know nothing about couldnt even find them on a web site,them green little potato seeds would kill you dead if you ate them right now,same with any green potato,you have them flower them about month later the plant dies,the longer you leave them in the soil the tougher the skin gets,but if there is any green on them toss um they got a light leak from something,mama doesnt want to try them,i do but been told it could take up to a year and a half to harvest but would be a new strain,each seed does it difrent so the 3 seeds is 3 strains wild shit there right ,imagine if cannabis was like that haaahh

Top Bottom