Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

is the one on the right the stud with the fucked up knees? damn i can relate , hah..

damn it @TrubldBreeze im craving jerky now.. hmm.. we could do a quick cure on one of them dudes. laughs.

chris.
no pigeon toe was here this morning with the 14 doe,,that biggest one is in the back and second in command,,gonna be some fighting this year for sure,,they still running in bachelor groups,,but if you look real close were those 2 are standing in back,there is a nice new shiny ceder tree back there,lmao,,these 2 up top are my regulars,one even eats from my hand,,the 2 in back only come around when the doe are gone,,scar fights the shit out of them,,they dont want to break them horns,,funny as shit this morning scar decided she was gonna run pigeon toe off the food,,he said hell no,and they both jump up on them back legs and start swinging,and scar had a damn carrot in her mouth,,they slapped around for a few seconds and pigeon toe backed down,so she slapped his ass on the back as he turned to leave,,i know what he thinking though,,you just wait bitch,im put this dick to your ass soon enough,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you know them pet deer sure have caused you a lot of extra work with your fortnox garden :D they lucky they to tamed to be jerky.

chris.
right,,i spent 3 hours out yesterday,swapping motor,timers and all kind of shit to put my feere up,,lol,,them special ones will still come to the fence though,,these assholes spent all day out here,yesterday,,every time that timer went off ,they know that sound well,come out the wood work,hahah,,sucks i cant harvest a few of them,,there are about 5 bucks and 3 doe that need culled,,but i enjoy them anyway,very calming to the mind,especaily from a hard hot day watching them as the sun goes down

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

hahaa ya ,hell was just out building cages for tomato plants and noticed i got a few corn popping dirt already,,shit i p[lanted then 2in deep,,we went to tractor supply and mama had to have some straw berries,,hell girl when i opened that box them damn things didnt have any green to them at all,,she had me plant them anyway,,alpines and pineberry,,have you tried the pineberry,,supose to taste like pineapple,,you have to plant one them and a pollinater together,,come out white with red seeds,,gonna be interesting,pollinaters are just reg strawberries
I've never had those but I have heard of them. They sound fantastic. When I first bought my strawberries they came in the mail as dormant roots. Looked dead as all get out but I planted them anyway. In a few weeks most of them were growing. :)

jipp

jipp

LOL Nice to meet you too. ;) No, vegans don't consume any animal products, only plants. :)

How is your healing coming along?
im finally starting to heal.. i hope by the time it cools off ill be well enough to start wrenching on my 1960 chev, and get to living again. :D time will tell what happens. but yeah im healing finally! i hurt my self good i did. laughs.

bummer im telling you salmon jerky is really good.. heh. :)
but i like veggies too.. munching some very good honey due melon right now figure its a better snack than chips.. oh see us meat eaters can eat healthy too sometimes:D
thanks for asking,
chris.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

BBQ'd some big ass cowboy steaks last night. Also had some vegan. Some corn on the cob, some asparagus, and some beans. Steaks were so big we couldn't even finish them. Dogs loved the bones.
got out there and cleaned that big old bbq pit today,,brats and fajitas,,tomorrow brisket,,got them veggies coming from garden so all that covered,lmao

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

im finally starting to heal.. i hope by the time it cools off ill be well enough to start wrenching on my 1960 chev, and get to living again. :D time will tell what happens. but yeah im healing finally! i hurt my self good i did. laughs.

bummer im telling you salmon jerky is really good.. heh. :)
but i like veggies too.. munching some very good honey due melon right now figure its a better snack than chips.. oh see us meat eaters can eat healthy too sometimes:D
thanks for asking,
chris.
Glad to hear :)
Hahaha! I'm used to being teased about it.... :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha! You love me and you know it! ;)
if the world ends i want to be with you so i can still have my veggies if things get to bad,,lmao,,i do you my sweety,,them horses been getting any pull offs out of the garden,,lol,every day at least one these deer be at the fence,licking its chompers and get a fresh cucumber,lol,,i noticed tonight,that i got some turning in circles,,wonder why gonna have to hit you tube find out,,that aint normal

Latest posts

Top Bottom