Jsd, Gg#4 Hydroponic Research Coco Grow

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

She's nice two tone ? Or single color, stock engine / trans?
It was a ugly 2 toned yellow and black. I tried sanding down to the og paint. Found bondo and said Fuck it.
The og color is Anthracite which is my favorite. I'm going to have it re sprayed to stock.
Trans is a stock swing axle. I lowered it 2 notches in the rear to get the cambered look. The front has Avis beam adjusters. Dropped it as far as I can. I ordered up 2.5" dropped spindals to get my desired ride height.
Not slammed on its knees but low and sexy.
Engine is out and being built to a 2180cc with dual 48 weber Ida carbs.
With the lower gears in the stock Trans it should be pretty quick.
When I bought it the guy said it came with a 1600 dual port instead of the 1200 single port. After tearing it down I realized it was a 1776. It was really peppy.
I should have it finished by March.

L

Lil pEte

Lol I'm waiting for bent I beams to raise
My 70 f250 a tad.
I hit bondo too, and said screw it too.

embaks

embaks

Damn she'll be burning the tires off no problem..
It was a ugly 2 toned yellow and black. I tried sanding down to the og paint. Found bondo and said Fuck it.
The og color is Anthracite which is my favorite. I'm going to have it re sprayed to stock.
Trans is a stock swing axle. I lowered it 2 notches in the rear to get the cambered look. The front has Avis beam adjusters. Dropped it as far as I can. I ordered up 2.5" dropped spindals to get my desired ride height.
Not slammed on its knees but low and sexy.
Engine is out and being built to a 2180cc with dual 48 weber Ida carbs.
With the lower gears in the stock Trans it should be pretty quick.
When I bought it the guy said it came with a 1600 dual port instead of the 1200 single port. After tearing it down I realized it was a 1776. It was really peppy.
I should have it finished by March.
Damn

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Just trying to get get you guys back on topic hahaha. Here's my version of the glue. Gg4 x jsd big man. Crystal Glue ;)
Damn Ken. That is beautiful!
I would love to get that cross.
I could only imagine the Dank. I could do a 4'x9' row each of GG#4 JSD and their end result of GG#4 X JSD.
That would be epic.

Top Bottom