• Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol all the big dongs

your about to krush it homie

you could try taking some pics right before lights on or right after lights out - use a small flashlight to make your cellphone focus and see wtf your shooting

this isnt a cell phone pic but you get the idea

jsd_52-jpg.500722

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Gonna pull up a chair on this one brotha! love seeing people crush it with the V+B!!!

That JSD is a beaster!!! Stacked like Dolly Parton!

@motherlode V+B is the bees knees! You would not believe how simple and effective it is!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Gonna pull up a chair on this one brotha! love seeing people crush it with the V+B!!!

That JSD is a beaster!!! Stacked like Dolly Parton!

@motherlode V+B is the bees knees! You would not believe how simple and effective it is!

yeah man I been seeing the stellar results folks are getting - heard about it a while back but I think they have changed it up and added a few things - Im very torn because I find myself migrating back to the more organic side of things since I grow for me first and foremost

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

yeah man I been seeing the stellar results folks are getting - heard about it a while back but I think they have changed it up and added a few things - Im very torn because I find myself migrating back to the more organic side of things since I grow for me first and foremost
Yeah, I have plans to switch to organic soil at some point. Once I get my meat rabbits going I won't have too many amendments to buy after each round.

Chris (owner of V+B) has been very kind to me over the last year and a half. I've used the tap formulation and a mix of the tap and dirty. Gonna buy 100lbs of HD here pretty soon though. After being a diehard Heavy 16 user, I was blown away by the ease, cost, and results of V+B. I won't ever use big expensive bottles again.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm ordering #25 of the HD in a couple weeks. I can send you a # if you want to try it out.

Kendogsmoke

Kendogsmoke

KDS Seeds
We need to get you a cut of her twin sister strawberry juice also Smokey. She is the evil twin that locks the eyelids shut at night unlike the pink lady who prys them back open in the morning

Top Bottom