Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree

• Thread starter GrumpAzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

I'm starting my first grow soon and ordered some $2 seeds from NASC. I chose Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree.

I'm having zero luck finding anything through the Google regarding this strain and was wondering if anyone had some first-hand experience growing it.

I realize I could have chosen a strain with bountiful information available, but NASC seems pretty reputable and you can't beat $2 (maybe you can...I'm new). They were going fast so I jumped on it.

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

There isn't anything special to know before growing it. They were part of a discontinued pheno hunter line. I'm growing this strain in a month or two and hereby challenge you do a duel.
That's hilarious. My first grow ever ever.

However, I'm not a man to back away from a duel so, I guess... it's on. I hope to have my build finished by then so we might start around the same time. I wish you luck, my friend.

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

It will be good weed for sure. If you grow more than one, you might get two slightly different plants. Bloom for 9 weeks or so.
I've got ten seeds. I still haven't decided on two or four plants in my prospective 4x4 tent. I definitely want to try out scroggin' and I guess that's where my questions began. Just curious as to whether this thing is gonna grow like a sativa or indica.

jesterthejedi

jesterthejedi

There isn't anything special to know before growing it. They were part of a discontinued pheno hunter line. I'm growing this strain in a month or two and hereby challenge you do a duel.
I found the parents lineages on Seedfinder:

And two listed for Wedding Tree

7D63692F D7FF 46A5 8D5F 4F93615F9525
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Jungle Cake is (WiFi43 x Wedding Cake) by Seed Junky

Wedding Tree is (Lemon Tree x Weeding Cake) by HSC

Then HSC crossed the two. The nice thing about this, is we are getting the real Wedding Cake in the genetics. For only $2 a seed.

It will probably grow 3ft tall with LST. Medium height. Fat buds. Practically guaranteed to be good weed.

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

Jungle Cake is (WiFi43 x Wedding Cake) by Seed Junky

Wedding Tree is (Lemon Tree x Weeding Cake) by HSC

Then HSC crossed the two. The nice thing about this, is we are getting the real Wedding Cake in the genetics. For only $2 a seed.

It will probably grow 3ft tall with LST. Medium height. Fat buds. Practically guaranteed to be good weed.
Man I hope. I think I'm just gonna do two plants in a 4x4, with an rwdc setup. 15+ gallon resevoirs. SCROG it and hope for the best. I've got got SpiderFarmer's SE1000W in a cart right now. Will be more than enough light, I assume. I'm still reading up on nutes and water changes but I'm about to place a serious order and get this grow going. Best of luck!

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

Two plants can fill the whole 4x4 and yield a pound or more. Probably best to start with two for simplicity.
Yeah exactly. I'm already feeling like I hopped right into the deep end with hydro. I know that's how I wanna go about it, though. So you're right. Start slow for simplicity.

A pound or more sounds so f-n sweet. My goal would be a pound but I'm keeping my expectations low while I figure out the ins and outs.

Mantisclaw76Katsu

Mantisclaw76Katsu

That's hilarious. My first grow ever ever.

However, I'm not a man to back away from a duel so, I guess... it's on. I hope to have my build finished by then so we might start around the same time. I wish you luck, my friend.
This is too awesome. I too just bought the seeds. I actually bought all of the $2 strains. Blueberry Muffin X Mac1 WTF!! A few really amazing genetics in there with most of not all. I even got the Auto ( not huge fan).
One thing for sure is this Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree will be fire!
So if you guys are going at it 18th century duel style I'll right here with you guys!
Anybody want to join I've got some seeds I'll donate.

ninjadip

ninjadip

This is too awesome. I too just bought the seeds. I actually bought all of the $2 strains. Blueberry Muffin X Mac1 WTF!! A few really amazing genetics in there with most of not all. I even got the Auto ( not huge fan).
One thing for sure is this Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree will be fire!
So if you guys are going at it 18th century duel style I'll right here with you guys!
Anybody want to join I've got some seeds I'll donate.
Me too, i got the blueberry muffin one as well! i got all of the photo fems they had available

I wish i could join everyone in a grow showdown, i'm no pro either, this will be my third grow about to start soon, but i already have a line up about to go in the veg/bloom tent. i want to put these and 2 others i have for the next next one lol which will be a few months down the line

when is everyone else going to grow theirs?

Mantisclaw76Katsu

Mantisclaw76Katsu

It's my first grow so I'm worried about killing all my plants at once. At least if only 2 bite the dust, it's not so discouraging.
You'll have everyone here to help you along. I probably would have gone with something a little more stable...idk maybe White Widow, NL#5, Afgani #1 but starting with some elite genetics is the same bad ass attitude that doesn't shy you from dank duels.
I got you bro! I'm at your disposal.

Mantisclaw76Katsu

Mantisclaw76Katsu

Me too, i got the blueberry muffin one as well! i got all of the photo fems they had available

I wish i could join everyone in a grow showdown, i'm no pro either, this will be my third grow about to start soon, but i already have a line up about to go in the veg/bloom tent. i want to put these and 2 others i have for the next next one lol which will be a few months down the line

when is everyone else going to grow theirs?
Yeah that BBM X Mac1 has some real potential for Copy Cat Genetics to reverse it if he already hasn't. In fact most of them do. I even got some of those $5 crosses from Ethos. All the gear from Ethos has been absolutely phenomenal. Even their unreleased freebie seeds were better than most ILGM best sellers. Evil Grimace by Ethos was so good I have the mother till this day.
I'm actually excited for you. I was buying knock off clones of boo boo weed I thought was Ghost OG. It's a lot easier to get REAL genetics these days.

You have some fire bro! Be ready to have keepers.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Alright then, it's on Mutherfuckers !!! You have all of 2023 to grow (Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree) for this contest.

No super long veg times either. Maximum six weeks of veg.

I got an email recently that still advertises the $2 seeds. Thought they would have sold out by now.

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

Alright then, it's on Mutherfuckers !!! You have all of 2023 to grow (Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree) for this contest.

No super long veg times either. Maximum six weeks of veg.

I got an email recently that still advertises the $2 seeds. Thought they would have sold out by now.
This is awesome. I just wanted to learn a little about my genetics and now we got a full blown battle royale on our hands. I've only been on this forum for a week or so and I'm already loving it. Good bunch of folks as far as I can tell.

I've got my setup drawn and figured out, now just browsing nutrient lineups. My seeds arrived yesterday so I need to get a move on it. My tax return is funding this project, so I'm still a couple weeks out before my grow is officially going.

I've been looking at the Advanced Nutrient lineup. Reviews seem hit and miss, but that's about how everything goes when you have thousands of people touting their opinions. I had planned on Southern Ag's fungicide but I see 3 different nutes in AN's lineup that seem tailored to live culture hydroponics. There's almost TOO MUCH info out there. Sifting through it all is like swimming in mud...

I'm excited to see everyone's final product. Should be pretty awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom