Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree

• Thread starter GrumpAzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

Hey. I guess they aren't sold out. They moved the $2 seeds to a different location.

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/new-2-seed-menu/

So more people can participate if they want. This thread is the top Google result for Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree. So maybe it will attract some more later.
Still shows "sold out" on my end. I opted in to get an email update when everything is back in stock. Seems hard to beat the price for these genetics. I'll likely order more than just the Jungle next round. That All Gas X Gelato sounds delicious as well. 2 bucks a seed is a steal.

N

nolavet504

Still shows "sold out" on my end. I opted in to get an email update when everything is back in stock. Seems hard to beat the price for these genetics. I'll likely order more than just the Jungle next round. That All Gas X Gelato sounds delicious as well. 2 bucks a seed is a steal.
yea any seed is foir that price point im glad i was able to get a few this gonna be fun huinting this sale down for seeds for cheap

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Still shows "sold out" on my end

2buc

ninjadip

ninjadip

How is your BC X MAC 1 doing? I see you popped a seed back in November.
Deader than it was then, lol. I killed it on accident. it had just popped, was still a seedling, and i was so mad about one of my plants that hermied, that i went into super beast clean mode and must have elbowed it or something.
that was a long story just to say, i killed it with my own hands. I'm very glad to be able to get another one and try again lol
i'll be keeping my elbows up now!

Back in stock y'all
Thank you!!!!
I really wanted one of those $5 ones that was sold out when I got my $2 ones, it is now in stock, and i placed the order for their
$5 Mandarin Cookies & Lilac Diesel #22 fem

I have a good feeling about that one and the wedding tree

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Deader than it was then, lol. I killed it on accident. it had just popped, was still a seedling, and i was so mad about one of my plants that hermied, that i went into super beast clean mode and must have elbowed it or something.
less than an hour ago i killed a clone trying to take pic with phone one hand clone other hand and didnt watch where i was walking while focussing on the phone. initiating a cellphone border at the clone dome

C

Cyber1989

There isn't anything special to know before growing it. They were part of a discontinued pheno hunter line. I'm growing this strain in a month or two and hereby challenge you do a duel.
Hey I got a question. If you pollinate your female plant with a male plant, does it then to become a male or does it become a hermaphrodite?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hey I got a question. If you pollinate your female plant with a male plant, does it then to become a male or does it become a hermaphrodite?
it then start growing seeds in the calyxes (the girl)
male can be removed and composted after pollination
edit: super unrelated to this thread tho start one im sure some breeders might guide you in that direction if its where you want to head towards

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

no, it is always a great day to get Ethos for only $5

Just found out that $5 seed is from Ethos
someone is growing the ethos genetics and probably spraying those plants with c.s or some shit to get a few fem seeds quick, and supplying nasc
or atleast that is the case with some wholesalers

Top Bottom