JUNGLE

• Thread starter Oa.ahhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
threatco

threatco

Looks great! What light to you plan to flower them with?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Both please , it’s poring with rain where I live and I can’t do any farm work I got time to read I think I’m a little bored .🤓
Well the fluorescent setup is 22 32w t8 4' fluorescent tubes over driven by 2x, actual increase is around 1.7x. This is a 100% diy project with fluorescent fixtures i bought for 5 dollars each, and all of the wood is reclaimed. All of the seeds are bagseed 😃 my very first attempt at growing.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Looking good great up cycling and thrifty spending . Growing green on a budget well done .
The canopy is 4x3.66 feet, i did my best to be able to increase the wattage my plants are getting. The soil is 1/4 peat,1/4 compost,1/4 native sand loam,1/4 decayed leaf matter.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You got a green thumb as well by the looks . Keep us posted on your grows .

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
You got a green thumb as well by the looks . Keep us posted on your grows .
Thank you! So in the 4x4 tent i want to put the maximum amount of light&plants for the fast turnover. Any idea what a good strategy would be?

threatco

threatco

Thank you! So in the 4x4 tent i want to put the maximum amount of light&plants for the fast turnover. Any idea what a good strategy would be?

How much you looking to spend? What do you already have? Willing to do hydroponics?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
How much you looking to spend? What do you already have? Willing to do hydroponics?
i have a 4x4 vivosun grow tent a 1000w hortilux de hps , and a 750w mh (enroute). 2 temp/humidity gauges that are wireless.an 8 outlet bar to mount inside of the tent. An electronic timer. A 6 inch exhaust fan and 6 " inline booster fan. 35 ft of 6 " duct. 8" to 6 " reducer x2 , a carbon filter (enroute), a diy 3 stage/kds carbon filter to purify my tap water ( 7.6 ph 550ppm) a 7 gallon water storage tank to seal and fill up for ease of access. 9x 10 gallon smart pots, (4x4 tent will fit 9 exactly)

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I should mention also, the fluorescent setup is in a 4x3.66x1' raised bed. With an 8 channel pvc drain and breather

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Im gonna grow in "living soil"
Be careful no to over water , get a good drainage happening if you can creat a good air gap under your pots warmer dryer roots aids plant health .

Top Bottom