Juniper's Gentleman's Farm Fall 2014

• Thread starter juniper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Get green cleaner. That stuff destroyed my pm problem. And is 100% safe to humans.

The biggest mistake I ever made was thinking the pm was completely gone. Clean ur room out. From the floor to the ceiling. I mean fans ur pots anything that's in that room. Cut off all infected areas of the plant. Spores will stick to anything. Air movement is big. Plenty of fans. And when ur absolutely sure it's all gone. Clean ur room and treat ur plants again.

Not trying to be a negative nancy but don't let ur guard down that easy. Pm can blow up in very little time.

juniper

juniper

Right? It's insane how quickly it spreads, assuming you're maintaining conditions it happens to love haha...
You're talking about Green Cure right? KHCO3? I have some coming in the mail in a couple days.

I'll keep the KHCO3 around to alternate with Eagle 20, and spray my grow tent walls/fans with it.
But I'd like to eliminate it altogether first, then begin the cleanup process.

I'm honestly blowing it out of proportion, my problem is minor at best. I just hate the stuff.

I decided to go ahead and harvest the A13 though. Gettin' antsy and she's done anyway.

Pics to follow.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Right? It's insane how quickly it spreads, assuming you're maintaining conditions it happens to love haha...
You're talking about Green Cure right? KHCO3? I have some coming in the mail in a couple days.

I'll keep the KHCO3 around to alternate with Eagle 20, and spray my grow tent walls/fans with
But I'd like to eliminate it altogether first, then begin the cleanup process.

I'm honestly blowing it out of proportion, my problem is minor at best. I just hate the stuff.

I decided to go ahead and harvest the A13 though. Gettin' antsy and she's done anyway.

Pics to follow.

It's called green cleaner. It's made for mites but it kills pm to0. Green cure is good stuff also. Yea. It's a good idea to Alternate treatments as pm can become resistant to eagle 20

juniper

juniper

I am unfamiliar with the active ingredients as fungicides: corn and soybean oil, ISO, salt, epsom salt?
Soapbark as an emulsifier?
You say it removed all powdery mildew from your plants? Interesting.

juniper

juniper

Apollo 13 Day 46 Harvest:
IMG 04291
Cut off a big branch and snapped this photo, it's
nice to be able to get the whole plant in the picture.
IMG 04301 IMG 04311
That's 1 plant, there was another rootball that
was equally large. Roots in everything, such that
there wasn't any perlite to recover.

I'm guessing 1/2 lb from this plant.

I'm seriously doubting that I'll be able to take the
Prayer Tower to 56 days. I'll probably going to harvest at
day 49. It's way too late to spray with anything and little
PM spots keep showing up closer to the buds. Honestly
it'll be done before day 56 anyway.

Once the Prayer Tower is harvested I'll start the new journal,
for Winter/Spring 2015.

juniper

juniper

IMG 04361
(Lemon G x Space Queen) in the new mix. Veg. life begins.

Now using Mother Earth #3 perlite.
It's a finer grade than the Pahroc Giant.
3 parts perlite to 1 part vermiculite
Bottom 3" sump is straight perlite though.

Delbert Walker (Albert Walker Bx1)
IMG 04381
Tomorrow will be day 1 of flower.

In other news, the A13 was so over-vegged that a lot of the buds were smaller and larfy.
About 1/2 the crop is being infused into coconut oil.
No worries from this guy, we'll get this clone dialled in next time!
A13 grows super lanky with floral clusters interspersed everywhere. I need fewer budsites,
and I need to remove lower growth so the plant doesn't waste time on non-productive
inflorescences.

Veg. plants were sprayed with Eagle 20 @ 2mL/gallon w/ a couple drops of Dawn soap.
Everything looking healthy so far.

juniper

juniper

Prayer Tower harvested @ 49 days:
IMG 04411 IMG 04401

PM kept creeping in so I pulled it early. Well, it's ready but could have used another 5 days.
Never gotta worry about it again though thanks to Eagle-20. 4oz's or so.

Buds are big, smells nice, great cut all around. Wistful to see it go.

As of today, neither (Pandora's Box x Trainwreck) plant has shown sex but I'm expecting them to
tomorrow or the next day. Very very indica phenotypes. Maple-leafed, tiny internodes.
Yellow toothpick has a little more hybrid genetics but is still indica dominant, with internodes about
twice as wide as the other two squat indicas. I have my fingers crossed that yellow toothpick turns out
female. I remain doubtful of its stated lineage due to almost pure indica expression from 2 seeds and
a very indica dominant one from 1 seed.

A new journal to start soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom