just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

thanks bobby. heres a few more. should be (1)la con 4 wks, (4)juicy fruit 4 wks, (3)god bud 6 wks, and (2)grape ape 6 wks.

PICT0036
PICT0037
PICT0045
PICT0046
KAL EL

KAL EL

Nice grow room. I am going legal too. I will do sog tables, prolly 3 flower rooms at 10kw each. I am curious as to what your flower room produces on a monthly basis? If you don't want to answer publicly, you can message me.

M

mdTHC420

these are actually the first runs going thru this room now so i cant really say. ill know more a bit after new years although it will be a little off as the cuttings in that round were fked up from the beginning and i had to nurse them back to health so i dont expect their best. they were also all mislabled so i gota deal with the cluster fuk that is that. im really looking forward to late jan when the second round starts coming down.

M

mdTHC420

Nice grow room. I am going legal too. I will do sog tables, prolly 3 flower rooms at 10kw each. I am curious as to what your flower room produces on a monthly basis? If you don't want to answer publicly, you can message me.

that is what i want to do ideally, throw up screens over 4x4 boxes filled with soil and do one of those under each light. this is really just getting thrown together as we go, i think maybe one thing we have done was preplanned; not much foresight here

M

mdTHC420

hey all. few pics. should be Super Silver Haze, a freshly filled power cloner, fresh BHO, and the beauty of having a roof mounted swampcooler, high 50's with lights on when im there.

PICT0009
PICT0020
PICT0018
PICT0044
M

mdTHC420

hey all,

everything lookin good, LAC starting to fall all over itself at week 4.5. snapped a few more pics: shelf we build for mother storage; just needs lights, 3 grape ape: 1 topped just pre flower, 1 fimed as it went into flower, and 1 reg. AND... PAPERWORK CAME!!!!!

PICT0063
PICT0059
PICT0061
PICT0055
PICT0060
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i thought gods gift was space queen x purple erkle

that would be querkle! Check out my tga grow. Got some querkle in there. She's lookin good.. That flower room is off the hook. That's the way i like it. Do it big! I would have that room crackin' with ladies.

M

mdTHC420

got a few fresh pics from the flower room. first 4 are all different lil areas in different stages ( not pic order: 3 days, 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks). last pic is an overall of half the room, i dont have a ladder to get an angle on the other half.

PICT0009
PICT0010
PICT0011
PICT0012
PICT0001
M

mdTHC420

hey all.
been super busy chopin plants and trying to keep making lil ones to replace em.
here are some fresh pics of the flower room and the veg room. bud shots are shaman purps and LA con. enjoy.:harvest::harvest::party0042::harvest::harvest:

PICT0002
PICT0011
PICT0037
PICT0042
PICT0045
PICT0020
PICT0004
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Wow, what a project, you guys must be busting your ass..

M

mdTHC420

indeed. right now it pretty much me and my boss helping as much as she can. cant wait to get a trim machine to speed this the fk up, lol already starting to get backed up on transplants and plants to come down...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks like fun! Can't wait to rock some shit like that. Whoa! Keep it up. How many patients do u guys grow meds for?

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
So your the one thats bought up all the homer buckets...:giggle
I like what I see bud, I looked but was unable to find your room dimensions?,
Looks huge.
I was also wondering where you hang your clothes???:tongueout
FJ

S

swisscheese

Looking good definitely going to have some happy patients. How come you don't keep the lights closer to the plants if your temps are in the 50's? Nevermind I just noticed the short reflector cords.

M

mdTHC420

roughly 35x80 i think overall. i was buying a shit ton of buckets and a really old guy asked what we were doing. told him had a lot of painting and he was like bull shit, what u really doing. so told him growing mmj and he was all stoked and was like "good for you!!". made my day. lights will be lowered once we get some venting. also were so high to get enough of a foot print for what we needed.

S

SYROUS

how hard wasit to get your grow card and how many patients do you have im in canada i can get the cards to grow and smoke but i feel i can do more without the hassle of the feds ,is it total bullshit or worth goin ligit,btw nice looking grow you got there alot of strains

S

swisscheese

how hard wasit to get your grow card and how many patients do you have im in canada i can get the cards to grow and smoke but i feel i can do more without the hassle of the feds ,is it total bullshit or worth goin ligit,btw nice looking grow you got there alot of strains

He already posted up an awesome journal don't you think you're questions are a little personal?

J

jakew215

i want a warehouse... =[

my boss just cant find the right one... we want to do 90+ lights on two levels. but he's kinda crazy.

anyways, this is amazing mdTHC, i love it... do you know what your getting per light roughly?

Top Bottom