• Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking great man - gotta love them funny old guys

M

mdTHC420

thanks for all the kind words. rough to say per light as they constantly get rotated and lights are used for multiple rounds sometimes so a true accounting breakdown would take me longer than i want to take. did just take down some from under 4-5 lights and got about 3.5 but the clones were messed up from the get go and stayed really small. looked at the roots and they were sub-par so not much to do about that. i expect more in the future when we get the vents and lights dialed in a bit more but for now its doing the job. i cant wait to move up to a ranch an bustin some true monsters.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yooooo! :smiley_joint: i see youve been mad busy loooks like your off to gret start in 2011 i hope everything goes as good for you man.cant wait too se your dried nug shots of your gems.. your going to have alot of triming too do yo that 4sure lol :bong-hits: you going to get a machine or hand trim bro?

oh and BTW at the ranch would you do some true big monster outdoors right?

M

mdTHC420

hey all,
few pic from choppin today. LA woman (pile), blue dream, juicy fruit, fresh LA con nug, (not in order), a nice lil row shot, and i think thats about it for now. got more commin tomorrow as long as i get of the mtn in time.

peace.

PICT0039
PICT0027
PICT0025
PICT0005
PICT0055
N

Nuggs

looking really great and how many plants were there?

cant wait to see the numbers. :harvest:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Wow..nice looking plants and awesome setup. I hope to get my garden like that one day!

M

mdTHC420

as promised more pics before i go crash. hopefully they stay in this order. LA Con, Blue Dream, NL Haze, and just for fun a half oz of ear wax gettin scraped.

PICT0014
PICT0016
PICT0017
PICT0010
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice tomato harvest this year, would love to sample some o dat Nlxhz. Happy trimming boo!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's the way 2 do shit! I'd rather have seeds my friend. Skateboards always comes in handy! Can't wait to have room that size. Keep it up.

S

SYROUS

he already posted up an awesome journal don't you think you're questions are a little personal?

yeah i was thinking that when i was typing,still curious,and i wasnt asking the adress but your right shouldve pm and then its his choice,AND ISNT THE POINT FOR EVERYONE TO GROW LEGAL AND FREE

M

mdTHC420

while that is the point, its not the case. i really dont waste my time counting plants; it would take a lot of time. i usually count em for transplanting if im buying buckets but if not i really dont need to know how many there are, just that there are enough, sometimes more. smaller rounds run in the 20-25 range and larger ones can be 50+.

i would love seeds too. ive only gotten to grow from seed a hand full of times but i like the healthier looking plants. money is being saved now for a large seed order some time in the not to distant future.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
while that is the point, its not the case. I really dont waste my time counting plants; it would take a lot of time. I usually count em for transplanting if im buying buckets but if not i really dont need to know how many there are, just that there are enough, sometimes more. Smaller rounds run in the 20-25 range and larger ones can be 50+.

I would love seeds too. Ive only gotten to grow from seed a hand full of times but i like the healthier looking plants. Money is being saved now for a large seed order some time in the not to distant future.
that's good bro! Seeds have so much vigor. I hate clones myself. But gotta keep some girls around. I wanna try all kinds of strains. Variety is always good. Don't get high after awhile smokin the same shit all the time. I'm always lookin 4 new beans. Check out the tga gear. Should be easy 2 get in co. Come by my tga grow. Got some new pics up.

H

haze1son

Nice Closet. I'd like to see the floor plan for the rest of your apartment.

M

mdTHC420

so been busy choppin transplantin and clippin. heres a few pics. shaman purps trimmed, veg room and tray, and a few bud shots for fun (not sure of first 2 but pile of lemon skunk).

PICT0024
PICT0023
PICT0034
PICT0040
PICT0036
PICT0038
PICT0017
PICT0020
PICT0032
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice bro - really cool shots - shaman purps looks so good

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice work and pics. ^^^ That purps does look s o g oo d. good

Y

Yodas Master

PURPLE__SHAPURPLE__SHAPURPLE...Great photos bro-cha-cho!!!

L

LightDep530

Good work. Nice closet 2500 square foot is bigger than my house, dry shed and greenhouse put together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom