just a little nervous about making clones (90-100% humidity?)

• Thread starter Califlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Califlower

Califlower

Yes, one's climate really makes a difference, so one method may be better over another, especially the humidity factor. To dome or not to dome.

Yup, I like the idea of rooting plugs. I want to try those also. My cuts are doing ok in the misting cloner, but they are taking a while. I think the fact they were clones made by topping branches maybe contributes? Usually I like to keep things simple, but like I said above, right now I'm using a bunch of products, K-L-N, Clear Rez, pH down, and RO water from the machine thing mixed with 15% very hard water. I think perhaps the K-L-N helps in the long run, but I could eliminate it and still get rooting. In fact, it may delay things, I don't know. After 3 weeks I have root nubs on the cuttings all up and down the misted stem. It would be preferable to use beneficial microbes if anything, perhaps. This run I also paid extra care with sanitizing everything. I was pretty good before, but...

Anyway check it out, some yellow leaves, should they get nutrients? I have a bloom sample, but it has molasses. Sorry for the rotated view. Is this enough light?

IMG 1823

Top Bottom