Just a little Sativa tease from the true goddesses

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanite420

urbanite420

wattup bro, thanks for the tag. the Viet black beans are actually Vietnam Black x NL#5 F2s from Billygoats F1 stock. i have another VB/NL5 cross and that was pollinated by breeder steves SweetSkunk/old school Bluberry from Chimera. In other words VB/NL5 x Sweetskunk/blueberry. some very nice sativa berry/sweet very heady electric phenos in that batch.

Chimeras Highland Mexican x Blueberry is a great cross indeed !

My Homie @urbanite420 made f 2s which i believe came from billygoat seeds. But he can probably fill in the gaps. Been thinking about popping some soon. I love me some sativa. Especially since i tried chimeras guerrero gold x bb....

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
wattup bro, thanks for the tag. the Viet black beans are actually Vietnam Black x NL#5 F2s from Billygoats F1 stock. i have another VB/NL5 cross and that was pollinated by breeder steves SweetSkunk/old school Bluberry from Chimera. In other words VB/NL5 x Sweetskunk/blueberry. some very nice sativa berry/sweet very heady electric phenos in that batch.

Chimeras Highland Mexican x Blueberry is a great cross indeed !
Nice. Sounds great as all of you crosses have proved to be. You ready to run them moondawgs Homie? We have a new contestant ladies and gentlemen!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Popcorn

carBon.14

carBon.14

that viet black is something sexy! what's the history and provenance of it..and where did you get it? any photos of it in vietnam floating around?

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
that viet black is something sexy! what's the history and provenance of it..and where did you get it? any photos of it in vietnam floating around?

Wow, you guys make me give away all my secrets..LOL Well since I am transparent and you asked, I have to be up front. I picked up my VietBlack from FET of Spice of Life Seeds along ass time ago. The description he used in his write up was the same description used by the original source. From what I understand, this batch of VietBlack was highly inbred and was the same VB used in Willie Nelson. I recieved from FET a cross. It was VietBlack x C99. I then obviously selected all the VB phenos because I dont like C99 and dont like how racy she is. (This is just personal preference) Those pics were from those beans from FET, I wish he were still around somewhere, but haven't seen him in a decade. I then took a male and crossed it to my UD. But I already know to truly work this line like I want, I need more VB stock. Im willing to bet while Im on european tour, I can find some serious gems including VB stock if I kiss enough ass with Barney's...LOL My problem Is I HATE, JUST FUCKING HATE working from stock from other people for the most part. That means that someone inbetween me and the original stock, got their hands on it and made selections. I dont like stock where someone else has made selections, I want to make my own selections, especially since no one selects in number sizes or searches for traits or qualities that I look for. They could very easily weed out or dilute the genes Im looking for just because they want a rock hard cola....LOL It drives me crazy.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
My neighbors here in northern new england are as viet as u can get and smoke cannabis like they eat fish! Wonderful family with wonderful food! They have a similar looking plant i wanna share with you guys IF and i mean IF vieu will let me grab a pic of her. Gorgeous girls......thin leaves work for me!

Dont think I ever replied to this, but AMEN brother! Show us those pics dammit!! :)

Ross Moore

Ross Moore

Holy Shit. That is so amazing you're working Fet's Viet Black. They were some of the most treasured seeds in my $5000 + stash (along with many seeds I made myself)... until a well-meaning but way too stoned couch surfer THREW THEM ALL AWAY whilst cleaning out the fridge. I was so devastated when I realized what had happened a couple weeks later. It will be a magical day when I can pick them up again, already worked by an ultra-competent breeder :)

Ross Moore

Ross Moore

meant to say Viet Black x C99.. that's the one I had a few packs of. I also had a lot of his other projects... was a sad day when I realized they had all been shipped off to the landfill lol. Still makes my gut feel a bit uneasy to think about it.

W

winterykiss

Very very nice pictures.

My mamma always told me money doesn't grow on trees

well i guess she never saw these pics

Peace winterkiss

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I cant cause vieus family moved to the deep south........Kinda pisses me off in my area we have a large group from idk where trying to make everything so exspensive no one under a 150k salary can live here anymore. wtf is going on? Loompa you know me I adore show and tell with fellow lovers of the cannabis.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
meant to say Viet Black x C99.. that's the one I had a few packs of. I also had a lot of his other projects... was a sad day when I realized they had all been shipped off to the landfill lol. Still makes my gut feel a bit uneasy to think about it.

Well dam, another of those FET sativa lovers out there! Your avatar says your new, but you have obviously been around a long ass time. Welcome and its great to run into someone who knows how good that VB was. I can feel your pain for losing those. But my stock is gone too except one plant, I think Im just going to s1 it and pop 1000 of them and look for the real deal as unbasterdized as possible VB pheno. That shit was good. Do you know if Barney's Willie actually dfid use the same stock that FET sourced also. I know there are lots of rumours, and since DR Chronic pulled down his HG420 forum, we lost alot of what FET had to say about his sativas and in particular the VB. But I do remember FET saying that both VB stocks were from the same source, but I cant find it in print where he said it. Losing HG420 was a big loss with all that info on there.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
And I'll make one promise, when Im in Spain, I know Barney's will be there and Im gonna grill their breeders. Since they obviously have no desire to talk or divulge info on their lines, Ill be the prick that grills them. I want to get to the bottom of this, and they can't ignore me if Im standing in their face....LOL

Power OG

Power OG

And I'll make one promise, when Im in Spain, I know Barney's will be there and Im gonna grill their breeders. Since they obviously have no desire to talk or divulge info on their lines, Ill be the prick that grills them. I want to get to the bottom of this, and they can't ignore me if Im standing in their face....LOL
That's right Loompa, demand some transparency. I'd like to know just to know. But having transparent breeders was almost unheard of, until I came here to the farm. Where anyone can talk directly to there favorite breeders. I will say it's super nice to be able to communicate openly with and others here in the Loompa sub forum.
Positive Vibes & Respect
P-OG

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
That's right Loompa, demand some transparency. I'd like to know just to know. But having transparent breeders was almost unheard of, until I came here to the farm. Where anyone can talk directly to there favorite breeders. I will say it's super nice to be able to communicate openly with and others here in the Loompa sub forum.
Positive Vibes & Respect
P-OG

I think Im chillin too much with @Nspecta , now he's got me up in peoples ass about the truth. So now as I think about it, what an opportunity to talk to all these seed companies and grill them, at least the shady ones. I would love to sit with Charlie from Biogen and talk genetics, he knows his shit. But the rest...they have some questions they need to answer. And if I get a run around, then we know they are full of shit....lol Oh man, I can't wait to go around and talk to all these guys and see who knows their shit and who doesn't. I know this will be a very eye opening year. And Ill be right back here reporting on whats up. Cause there was a day when I had so many questions and still do genetics wise, and I know you guys do also.

william76

william76

I think Im chillin too much with @Nspecta , now he's got me up in peoples ass about the truth. So now as I think about it, what an opportunity to talk to all these seed companies and grill them, at least the shady ones. I would love to sit with Charlie from Biogen and talk genetics, he knows his shit. But the rest...they have some questions they need to answer. And if I get a run around, then we know they are full of shit....lol Oh man, I can't wait to go around and talk to all these guys and see who knows their shit and who doesn't. I know this will be a very eye opening year. And Ill be right back here reporting on whats up. Cause there was a day when I had so many questions and still do genetics wise, and I know you guys do also.
Bout time they had a foot up their ass,go loompa,all the best,76

shaganja

shaganja

Positive Vibes & Respect
P-OG
yup! am a newbie and think this site is the bees knees. i ve grown a strain from a breeder, and can ask them whatever questions! wow! how coolis that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom