It's complicated. I've been growing under high output T5 everything seemed to go pretty well. Got me some LEDs and things are crazy. Some good some bad. At this point I have 6 plants I recently put in the yard from my enclosed outside shed/green house. Left 3 in plants in green house. Have 3 also in my spare room inside. I have 3 different strains. So when I used the t5 everything worked out good. All my girls from different bag seed all grew up to their own strain. Had tall, short, purple, and so for. Sorry can't make a complete statement without rambling on. After my second run I switched to LEDs I put the girls under them. Now I think of it I had two plants that this started with possibly. I have pictures and all. Haven't figured out how to post the yet. Have to crawl before I can walk. So right now about 4 weeks into flower all the pistils have shriveled up and died and buds stopped maturing. So that's what I mean by 50/50. Half good half bad. Sorry again rambling on. When I figure out where I hid my pictures at on this device I maybe I can get this story told in a comprehensible way.