Just a noob with ADHD

• Thread starter Toohighmyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Over the years I've grown outside quite a few times. Still lacking knowledge of being dialed in as far as the nutrients, what the leaves are telling me, and so on. Over the last year or so I've tried to do work on indoor plants and a blacked out green house. With about a 50/50 rate currently. Just trying to absorb some knowledge from the knowledgeable. The prohibition on 🌲 needs to end.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

It's complicated. I've been growing under high output T5 everything seemed to go pretty well. Got me some LEDs and things are crazy. Some good some bad. At this point I have 6 plants I recently put in the yard from my enclosed outside shed/green house. Left 3 in plants in green house. Have 3 also in my spare room inside. I have 3 different strains. So when I used the t5 everything worked out good. All my girls from different bag seed all grew up to their own strain. Had tall, short, purple, and so for. Sorry can't make a complete statement without rambling on. After my second run I switched to LEDs I put the girls under them. Now I think of it I had two plants that this started with possibly. I have pictures and all. Haven't figured out how to post the yet. Have to crawl before I can walk. So right now about 4 weeks into flower all the pistils have shriveled up and died and buds stopped maturing. So that's what I mean by 50/50. Half good half bad. Sorry again rambling on. When I figure out where I hid my pictures at on this device I maybe I can get this story told in a comprehensible way.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well T5 is not very powerful and Cannabis can take a LOT of photons.

As you add higher power LEDs, this kicks photosynthesis into a new gear. It does one of 2 things -

Makes the plants bigger / faster
Exposes weaknesses in the grow, usually the media or the environment.

We need to get you to the point where it just makes bigger plants once you figure out all the weak spots and correct them.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the farm…. Peak through sticky threads and some diaries to find questions and answers….

Cause we dont know what we dont know until we know…. Haha

Posting a grow diary will help create a log so if you do ever need help there is a good history and gives ppl a chance to point out whats going right and what coukd be improved.

You can also use the tag function to try and get the attention of a specific person that has helped you previously or would like an opinion from.

You’ll find this is a very helpful community and a lot of knowledge is gained and shared so take advantage it and dont be shy

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

As you add higher power LEDs, this kicks photosynthesis into a new gear. It does one of 2 things -

We need to get you to the point where it just makes bigger plants once you figure out all the weak spots and correct them.
Just trying to find the good spot, and it gets better every day. Thank you for your insight. One love

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Yep yep

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Welcome to the farm…. Peak through sticky threads and some diaries to find questions and answers….

Cause we dont know what we dont know until we know…. Haha

Posting a grow diary will help create a log so if you do ever need help there is a good history and gives ppl a chance to point out whats going right and what coukd be improved.

You can also use the tag function to try and get the attention of a specific person that has helped you previously or would like an opinion from.

You’ll find this is a very helpful community and a lot of knowledge is gained and shared so take advantage it and dont be shy
Yes sir

Top Bottom