Just a small time grow - many strains

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

A much needed break. Hope these flip flops hold up. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Not into climbing like that these days but man what a beautiful shot!I'd be waiting for you at the top on the four wheeler and the cooler. ;)

B

Burned Haze

jungle ^

plants are looking good, i would trellis them :)

-BH

ralphy

ralphy

Decent grow space albeit solidly packed. How do you reach the ones at the back?

miko

miko

@Burned Haze yeah plan to once I narrow down the strains and have the same strain on each table, now they are all over the place as far as heights..

@ralphy oh the tables all have heavy duty casters so they roll nicely, even with the full load...so I water the front half, pull the table out and water back. Its a bit of a pain, but wanted to make use out of every inch of light...

miko

miko

Found a huge hermie plant in the mix.. not sure why, but it looked odd since the flip, really tall and skinny looking like a crack head.

miko

miko

65 days will be about exactly a month out from today, when most should be ready or close.
How do you guys / gals know when the right time to chop? Do I just make a gut call based on time and when I am ready to load the table again?

DismalDude

DismalDude

65 days will be about exactly a month out from today, when most should be ready or close.
How do you guys / gals know when the right time to chop? Do I just make a gut call based on time and when I am ready to load the table again?
Looking good miko!Personally I use a usb microscope to check the trichs. More amber=body/couchlock,clearer/cloudy=headier/cerebral high.
I harvested last time at about 15%to20% amber.This round I am going for 30%+amber.One thing about it,trichs don't lie. :)

miko

miko

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
miko

miko

Looking good miko!Personally I use a usb microscope to check the trichs. More amber=body/couchlock,clearer/cloudy=headier/cerebral high.
I harvested last time at about 15%to20% amber.This round I am going for 30%+amber.One thing about it,trichs don't lie. :)
@DismalDude - so it sounds like the longer you hold and let Tricks get amber color.. the better the product?

DismalDude

DismalDude

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ralphy

ralphy

@Burned Haze
@ralphy oh the tables all have heavy duty casters so they roll nicely, even with the full load...so I water the front half, pull the table out and water back. Its a bit of a pain, but wanted to make use out of every inch of light...

That's a great a idea! A very wise use of space. Makes good sense not to waste an inch of space, right? I am all for maximizing efficiency and stream lining the growing process.

Everything is looking really great dude, props and positive vibes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom