Just bought Hlg 300 v2 respec

• Thread starter Jklem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jklem

Jklem

hey guys. I'll be picking up my hlg 300 v2 respec for my 3x3 grow tent. Any good info for me? Hanging distance. How much dimmed between my phases of the grow. I'm currently growing two autos. One is just popping. The other is 2 weeks in. Thanks so much. Also do they run hot? Currently using a mars hydro ts 1000

Unhinged

Unhinged

High intensity with the light up high or a lower intensity withthe light closer to the canopy. Depends on how much you need to spread the light out. I recommend a cheap lux meter app on your smartphone.

Congrats on buying a cadillac light too. My 550r is the cats ass

Jklem

Jklem

High intensity with the light up high or a lower intensity withthe light closer to the canopy. Depends on how much you need to spread the light out. I recommend a cheap lux meter app on your smartphone.

Congrats on buying a cadillac light too. My 550r is the cats ass
Yah i got a lux meter my plants seem to be loving it. When I see minor curling I just back the intensity alittle and they bounce back.

Jklem

Jklem

You got it man. How you liking the hlg so far?
Well im a first time grower and bought the ts 1000 mars hydro and after researching alot more lnew I would need more watts so im really excited to see how it does in flower but I have no complaints as of now!

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I also have the 300 its a solid light, I flowered a whole 4x4 with it and got medium sized rock solid buds throught the tent, i turn mine about halfway during veg depending on the amount of plants in tryna cover... I run this light as well as my spide4 farmers in the same tent so I get both spectrums of light from the 301h diodes on the hlg and the 301bs on the spider farmer

Jklem

Jklem

I also have the 300 its a solid light, I flowered a whole 4x4 with it and got medium sized rock solid buds throught the tent, i turn mine about halfway during veg depending on the amount of plants in tryna cover... I run this light as well as my spide4 farmers in the same tent so I get both spectrums of light from the 301h diodes on the hlg and the 301bs on the spider farmer
View attachment 1035938
Oh wow that is very nice. I'm currently growing two autoflowers in 5gal dwc buckets. My northern cheese haze is 19 days old today and my double grape is pushing 6 I had some nute burn on the northern cheese earlier on. Ill show you some pics when I get home with how they are looking!

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Oh wow that is very nice. I'm currently growing two autoflowers in 5gal dwc buckets. My northern cheese haze is 19 days old today and my double grape is pushing 6 I had some nute burn on the northern cheese earlier on. Ill show you some pics when I get home with how they are looking!
Id love to see em man, curious to see the results im acctually gonna start a few autos in dwc and just train the crap out of them... They kinda suck in soil cause another 2 weeks i could have a photo with twice as much bud but they are fun, have some gorilla girl and gumberry auto seeds might "test the waters" with dwc and switch to that eventually but ill bet these autos pack on the weight in dwc anf quick af im assuming

Jklem

Jklem

Id love to see em man, curious to see the results im acctually gonna start a few autos in dwc and just train the crap out of them... They kinda suck in soil cause another 2 weeks i could have a photo with twice as much bud but they are fun, have some gorilla girl and gumberry auto seeds might "test the waters" with dwc and switch to that eventually but ill bet these autos pack on the weight in dwc anf quick af im assuming
Yah i was super excited to start my growing with hydro just because it seems to make the most sense whenever you get the flow of what's going on in your rest. They react to your changes to quick. And the roots alone are just so explosive it amazes me haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom