Just curious on some idea to do with keif

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

I make my edibles with distillate too. It needs to be mixed with coconut oil (or another fat). Sunflower letichin also helps too.

no way you can just pour distillate right down your throat or eat it as is basically. Seems very inefficient. Needs to be diluted and mixed with a fat 👍

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I've made distillate pills and they did the trick so I don't know.

CF89

CF89

Maybe if you had mixed that distillate with butter or oil and then ate it, it would of been wayyyyy more effective? Maybe?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No because eating rso straight and drinking weed tea works. Most government edibles are made with distillate. There's no fat in any of those.

it binds with fat cells in our body. Thats why some skinny high metabolism people dont get high in edibles. Not enough fat and too fast digestion so no time for it to get into the blood stream.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
it binds with fat cells in our body. Thats why some skinny high metabolism people dont get high in edibles. Not enough fat and too fast digestion so no time for it to get into the blood stream.
So essentially what you're saying is the more edibles I eat the more weight I lose. Interesting😄

growsince79

growsince79

I don't believe that for at all. My freind is half my weight, smokes more than anyone I know, and gets just as baked on my decarbed hash as I do.

CF89

CF89

Good to know.

it’s knowledge I was told 15 years ago, when I was about 15.

so I’ve thought it to be that way my whole smoking life really.

good to know otherwise. It’s why I love forums. Wasn’t taught right to begin with

amekins

amekins

Good to know.

it’s knowledge I was told 15 years ago, when I was about 15.

so I’ve thought it to be that way my whole smoking life really.

good to know otherwise. It’s why I love forums. Wasn’t taught right to begin with
Good on you for being open to learning more correct information. Not all are. You’ll go much further.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Not gonna lie loving all the info, but damn this thread went in a totally different direction than expected I’m seeing all this science and stuff damn just want suggestion on how to get higher not confused to do so 🙂 I’m playing

Badchoice

Badchoice

That moon rock idea sounds good as well, I was thinking of grabbing a bottle of high thc tincture from Massachusetts and using that too bind the keif at a 245f oven than take a nice bud which I have white widow at the moment and cover that with some oil than once cooked”” cover the bud in the keif but idk if that would be too harsh

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
That moon rock idea sounds good as well, I was thinking of grabbing a bottle of high thc tincture from Massachusetts and using that too bind the keif at a 245f oven than take a nice bud which I have white widow at the moment and cover that with some oil than once cooked”” cover the bud in the keif but idk if that would be too harsh
It should be much less harsh than pure kief depending on the quality of the oil and the quality of he kief.

Badchoice

Badchoice

It should be much less harsh than pure kief depending on the quality of the oil and the quality of he kief.
Well what I have i would guess is good quality it’s all collected from rec shop grade bud and I would guess strains don’t matter since keif is keif no matter what it comes from.

Latest posts

Top Bottom