Just curious on some idea to do with keif

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Well what I have i would guess is good quality it’s all collected from rec shop grade bud and I would guess strains don’t matter since keif is keif no matter what it comes from.
With kief the weed you're using doesn't matter, what matters is the size of the screen and the amount that you agitate the weed.

Moshmen

Moshmen

it binds with fat cells in our body. Thats why some skinny high metabolism people dont get high in edibles. Not enough fat and too fast digestion so no time for it to get into the blood stream.
This right here is about as true as it gets ! As one of these high metabolism people - I can assure you using cco or other fatty oil does help the process.
Personally I could eat a 1/4 oz of decarbed weed and not feel a thing - and be pissed it taste like shit ! - now same 1/4 and turn it into cco pills or gummies loaded with letichin and it’s a whole new buzz.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't believe that for at all. My freind is half my weight, smokes more than anyone I know, and gets just as baked on my decarbed hash as I do.

Every person processes and responses differently to edibles - I’ll bet my whole run right now I can eat twice as much as you and still function properly.

amekins

amekins

This right here is about as true as it gets ! As one of these high metabolism people - I can assure you using cco or other fatty oil does help the process.
Personally I could eat a 1/4 oz of decarbed weed and not feel a thing - and be pissed it taste like shit ! - now same 1/4 and turn it into cco pills or gummies loaded with letichin and it’s a whole new buzz.
No it isn’t. It may be you, but that isn’t across the board and that really isn’t how it works.

growsince79

growsince79

Every person processes and responses differently to edibles - I’ll bet my whole run right now I can eat twice as much as you and still function properly.
Ok come on over and eat 1/2 g of my decarbed hash and we will stream it on thcf. If you don't get baked, you get my crop. BTW its not mids or autoflower.

amekins

amekins

Every person is different. Period. This directly contradicts your blanket statement about skinny people. I will say it again. The fat content of your body is not the determinant factor. Tinctures made with alcohol and other forms of extraction do not utilize fat TO SEPARATE THE THC FROM THE PLANT MATERIAL and yet still can be used in edibles and are effective. Why? Because the THC has gotten into the body, separated from the plant, by any of a variety of means, not just along for the ride with fat.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Every person is different. Period. This directly contradicts your blanket statement about skinny people. I will say it again. The fat content of your body is not the determinant factor. Tinctures made with alcohol and other forms of extraction do not utilize fat TO SEPARATE THE THC FROM THE PLANT MATERIAL and yet still can be used in edibles and are effective. Why? Because the THC has gotten into the body, separated from the plant, by any of a variety of means, not just along for the ride with fat.
That is mic drop level 💩 right there!

🎤

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok come on over and eat 1/2 g of my decarbed hash and we will stream it on thcf. If you don't get baked, you get my crop. BTW its not mids or autoflower.
Done deal - I fly from Michigan to Florida 4/5 times a year I’m game , I like top shelf ! For sure just let me know

Moshmen

Moshmen

I believe it’s my metabolism? Not my body size type or fat content

Moshmen

Moshmen

It could be. It could be any number of things about your body composition but body fat ain’t it.

I think I may have mis typed or confused people -
I don’t believe my body fat has anything to do with it . I do believe adding a fatty oil such as the sunflower let. Improves the delivery of the thc some how? How I couldn’t tell ya not do I really care. I just know that there are a number of things when it comes to edibles - time temp of decarb produce different end cannabinoids, ect ect ect. And I believe ( could all be in my head?) but I believe the fatty oils help me metabolize the thc ? I have read research that suggest THCA molecules attach themselves to the fatty acid cells much more efficiently? But I’m not into siting all the research. In the end do what works for you aren’t we all just trying to stay sane? Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom