Just got my card and wanna start growing indoors for 6-12 plants.

• Thread starter Winnieduhpoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Winnieduhpoo

Im looking for a basic set up for about 6-12 plants but with room to expand. So if someone could give me a list of supplies I would need and some info that'd be great. I've grown outdoors before but I want these plants to be superb.

sky high

sky high

"Basic" is a broad definition. You need to have some sort of an idea what you wanna do.

In all reality you just need to read, read, read....then read some more. This board is full of grows of all different styles...and many are very detailed. Find the style of grow you want to pull off and mirror what a successful grower growing in that style did in their own space.

nobody can give you a list. You need to figure all of that out yerself based on the above and on your own needs.

Expect a learning curve and don't get discouraged when things don't pan out "as planned".

good luck. Happy reading....

reeldrag

reeldrag

a waterfarm from gh would be a good way to start PH pen, plus a galaxy select a watt ballast it run 400 600 and 1000 watt bulbs so u only need one ballast 400watt for veg with a hortilux blue bulb 600 for 3 week transion hort HPS bulb and 1000 watt for last 6 weeks HORT HPS bulb and a 6 inch magnum hood from sun system inline fan for cooling couple other fans to keep air moving in room General hydroponics 3 part system for nutes FOLLOW thier feeding chart dont start getting all creative just yet get a few rounds under your belt first some panada plastic or mylar for the walls this will give you great results for 6 plants also buy proven genitics many great breeders on this site THCbay. This set up will do 6 med to large plants just add one more ballast hood ect to go to 12 when u r ready. This is a very easy system and it is a proven performer. good genetics and u should hit the 4 to 6 zips per plant on your first run. total cost if u shop around should be right around 1500 bucks. There r cheaper ways but they generaly dont yield as much untill u get stuff dialed in. Just my opinion, many will disagree but this set up is simple and if directions are follow will make u grow like a pro right out the gate.

f

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

4 plants in a special soil instructions you can find in the forums in 100 litre pots lots of training and suppercropping pick a good strain and trust me you'll reap the rewards start veg with t5's and then use 2 1000watt bulbs with 2 hoods you'll kill it bro with the right strain i've got a big ass 5 oz plus bush going at the minute and it's only in a 30 litre pot just trained up alot and use caps bennies ;) heres the big bush hippie killer this is 3 weeks from the flip.

ttystikk

ttystikk

A waterfarm is the best advice you can give a beginner?! Seriously? That thing is a piece of junk, carefully designed to be as cheap as possible and to sucker the unwary into buying a bunch of crap to try to 'fix' what the waterfarm screws up.

If you're a serious beginner, START WITH SOIL. This does not have to be difficult...

O

Organicyumyum

A waterfarm is the best advice you can give a beginner?! Seriously? That thing is a piece of junk, carefully designed to be as cheap as possible and to sucker the unwary into buying a bunch of crap to try to 'fix' what the waterfarm screws up.

If you're a serious beginner, START WITH SOIL. This does not have to be difficult...

im going to second you, but add that you should stick with soil regardless of skill level. Organic soil grown cannabis tastes better, smokes better, and has a better high than chemically grown hydro (or organically grown hydro for that matter).

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

think i already stated the obvious being the first person to say soil dont think winniedupuh is interested anymore though

Latest posts

Top Bottom