Just Like Riding A Bike...

• Thread starter ThaDurb707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Yup, 2hr flush for hydro. Never used it before, was planning on tryin it out at final flush until u said something about the salt. Never really had an issue with salt buildup keeping nutes reasonable and my system is watering 24/7 so it doesn't dry out and accumulate salts. However, I have noticed and remembered why I used to make my own drip rings. You almost have to bury the GH ones to keep the water from spitting everywhere. The majority of salts are around spots that are gettin spit on.

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Did a nute change tonight. They were hungry asf this week. Stretch isn't too bad so far.
Slowly trimming the fat from under their skirts
TITTIES!!

Smerb

Smerb

I will be flowering on the third, so things are just vegging out. DWC seems like a tree eat way to go. I liked it once but didn't have all the right equipment. Roots get focking huge!

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

problem with pre 98 bubba for scrog is plants stay to short an stout for scorg its best having a strain that has good 30 - 40 percent stretch so you can fill screens View attachment 601897
Yeah I grew it back before it was called pre98 (makes me feel fukin old lol) Never needed anything to hold it up or spread it out, I mainly put the net up to support the widow, a buddy of mine used to grow bigbud an it got taaallll.

Smerb

Smerb

I always use bamboo. Basically tying branches down a little to sturdy the stalks. I do want to use a trellis but feel it will get in my way. Smoke session

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Sucks.. I was really hopin to have more 98's to choose from. Even tho they are all fem seeds I was prepared to find some boys. The wife is gonna b pissed tho, her fav is lookin like a boy lol

I wish there was a store that you could go get nice clones from. All the dispensaries around don't offer shit.

Last edited:
ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

So everything there is now only female.... How many? I like
Still have all 12 lol. Gonna wait till they really show. It's been so long since I had to worry about sexing. The ones that look like they might herm are taking their time to show. Their day will come...

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Gonna wait till I can get some good pics of those bastards. Then I will show them as they should be... HANGING BY THEIR ANKLES!

Latest posts

Top Bottom