• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Week 8
End of Week 3 flower

Smerb

Smerb

I'd say it's easier . You get almost 3 days to fix a problem. If so. Lotsa buds have killed the whole crop in 24 hours or less with the hydro.

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

I'd say it's easier . You get almost 3 days to fix a problem. If so. Lotsa buds have killed the whole crop in 24 hours or less with the hydro.
Lol see that's my problem with soil. Hydro lets me know right away if something is off, and I can see everything that is involved. Soil has some mysterious shit goin on it sometimes and takes awhile to see.

Smerb

Smerb

Lol see that's my problem with soil. Hydro lets me know right away if something is off, and I can see everything that is involved. Soil has some mysterious shit goin on it sometimes and takes awhile to see.
that is a good answer. soil just is shit,thats shitted, haha. 45 day harvest????? Meanwhile I'm waiting 60 days.....

B

Burned Haze

Bubba is one of those plants if cannabis was legal I would grow it and display its Beauty like my rose garden and then some cause their structure and leafs are art in itself ( besides it being slow grower )

Anyways subbed and good luck !

ThaDurb707

ThaDurb707

Bubba is one of those plants if cannabis was legal I would grow it and display its Beauty like my rose garden and then some cause their structure and leafs are art in itself ( besides it being slow grower )

Anyways subbed and good luck !
Right on man, same here Pre 98 is my fav of all time. I took clones of my best one and will grow it exclusively next round. I fell in love with this strain back in 96 when I didn't even know what it was. Me n a couple buddies got it from clone, mothered it out and kept it alive until about 2000 when we all got hit by PM and lost it. 12 years later I find myself in a dispensary sniffin a bunch of product and stopped dead in my tracks when my nose hit the pre 98. It was like I stepped into a time machine. I bought a little just to b sure and the smoke was the same too. Although it tasted like the grower didn't do it right, not a good rinse.
Found some seeds from Cali Connection and so far it grows and smells like the original.
We called it Tha Durb back in the day, thought it might b Durban poison until we found some real DP.
I just know it was the DANKEST shit I ever smoked for a long long time, and am sooooo stoked to have it again.

Top Bottom