Just Looking For Friends

• Thread starter Headies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Word around the den is that most of you askd to be deleted?? N no one got banned..
Whoever told you thats is full of shit... he started the ban wagon from calling out his bullshit... some of us said were out and he wiped our accounts.. hes a grade A+ liar..... i even told him he could keep all my threads... ill just make them again hahaha

Clamper3

Clamper3

Whoever told you thats is full of shit... he started the ban wagon from calling out his bullshit... some of us said were out and he wiped our accounts.. hes a grade A+ liar..... i even told him he could keep all my threads... ill just make them again hahaha
That came straight from the master himself.. N ya then he erased tge accounts n all info connected.. Take a look at some of these forums here... Some are real old, n some missing members. But there stuff is still un firums... Damn thats fukn bullshit

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That came straight from the master himself.. N ya then he erased tge accounts n all info connected.. Take a look at some of these forums here... Some are real old, n some missing members. But there stuff is still un firums... Damn thats fukn bullshit
Hahaha ya... unfortunately we didnt put the threads and info up for him.... they were for new guys or inexperienced ....he said fuck them i guess lmao.... what can ya do... drive forward

Moto

Moto

Word around the den is that most of you askd to be deleted?? N no one got banned..
Incorrect we got banned.. He was stating that but it's incorrect.. we all got banned which sucks because I would of at least said bye
ALso I was mad because I got banned so I created a new account on different i.p. Sent troubledbreeze message saying it was me and I would like to stay in touch.. account was banned afterwards and she never got message.. I checked her recent profile views from another account and i.p. He was most recent.. then I asked weed nurse if she could to tb and then her account got wiped.. dude is a straight lier.. sucks because a lot of good people there..

madscrapper

madscrapper

Absolutely agree.... Well nice to see you all staying together & finding a new spot... Keep in touch...
We actually said wed miss eco,,and he'd be missed..so he started talking shit about eco...then he said 6 people are ruining the den.I told him to name names,,so he then said I can b number 7,lol...so i said basicly that he's greedy and he's ruining the den,the people made it great..and he started erasing..but I'm all set anyway.I would a left if he didn't ban me.talking shit about a long time member like that was weak..and blaming mods for how the ink thing was handled was wrong..just shows he don't give a shit about any of us.then banning people for asking about his bullshit was wrong.still don't beleave he pays outta pocket to keep the den running.ignoring certain members when they asked to by a sponsorship(advertise)seems like he don't want us to kno what he's making from that.asking for donations and building a new fence around his house is suspect.then why pay outside help to monitor the site.he does all the work himself,and the sites always down.just ego maniac shit.tight and med told me they don't agree how res is ruining the site.now they pop up and say we are why they haven't been around.him monitoring PM's is an evasion of priversey too..but I'm glad he created the den(or pushed the creator out)because if not for the den I would a never ment you all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom