Just Looking For Friends

• Thread starter Headies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
We actually said wed miss eco,,and he'd be missed..so he started talking shit about eco...then he said 6 people are ruining the den.I told him to name names,,so he then said I can b number 7,lol...so i said basicly that he's greedy and he's ruining the den,the people made it great..and he started erasing..but I'm all set anyway.I would a left if he didn't ban me.talking shit about a long time member like that was weak..and blaming mods for how the ink thing was handled was wrong..just shows he don't give a shit about any of us.then banning people for asking about his bullshit was wrong.still don't beleave he pays outta pocket to keep the den running.ignoring certain members when they asked to by a sponsorship(advertise)seems like he don't want us to kno what he's making from that.asking for donations and building a new fence around his house is suspect.then why pay outside help to monitor the site.he does all the work himself,and the sites always down.just ego maniac shit.tight and med told me they don't agree how res is ruining the site.now they pop up and say we are why they haven't been around.him monitoring PM's is an evasion of priversey too..but I'm glad he created the den(or pushed the creator out)because if not for the den I would a never ment you all.
Ahhhh hahaha he said... well you can be #7 jesus christ hahaha

Clamper3

Clamper3

Lmao.... Um ok.... Cuz i can...
But that was never my intent... Ive been here before i was at the den... N loved seeing you guys. But Wow... Hateful stuff..
Well im better than that... I hope the best for you n yours.. N may the farm be all you Need it to be..
I was actually trying to get the real story.. But good on ya GMa... Made me feel wanted around here..

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

But that was never my intent... Ive been here before i was at the den... N loved seeing you guys. But Wow... Hateful stuff..
Well im better than that... I hope the best for you n yours.. N may the farm be all you Need it to be..
I was actually trying to get the real story.. But good on ya GMa... Made me feel wanted around here..
sorry I thought you were dissing This forum so I truly apologize

madscrapper

madscrapper

Well inked got banned

Clamper3

Clamper3

Inkd is a piece of shit...
That threatened my family..
N told me how you all really feel bout me.. N that was on the Farm here... Seems the mods here didnt like his additude either...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Inkd is a piece of shit...
That threatened my family..
N told me how you all really feel bout me.. N that was on the Farm here... Seems the mods here didnt like his additude either...
Im not sure what the intent of some coming over or posting shit/fighting but the point is people dont like certain ppl so we left..... so now were gonna follow each other around and shit talk and get people deleted? Its the Internet. .. people dont like each other so leave it at that. I could probably call out a lot of bs but the point is ... some dont like some so leave each other the fuck alone. I cant believe some of the bickering and personal shit that goes on and its a goddamn plant forum..... no wonder the government wants to shove a hand up every ones ass.... if any has the intent to follow me to just spy...... KICK ROCKS im just gonna blow right past ya

madscrapper

madscrapper

Over u sticking up for neg,,but neg used to talk mega shit bout u.
Im not sure what the intent of some coming over or posting shit/fighting but the point is people dont like certain ppl so we left..... so now were gonna follow each other around and shit talk and get people deleted? Its the Internet. .. people dont like each other so leave it at that. I could probably call out a lot of bs but the point is ... some dont like some so leave each other the fuck alone. I cant believe some of the bickering and personal shit that goes on and its a goddamn plant forum..... no wonder the government wants to shove a hand up every ones ass.... if any has the intent to follow me to just spy...... KICK ROCKS im just gonna blow right past ya
Amen...inked was set up...my neg comment was towards u clamp,don't kno why it had grammahydros comment I replyed to.wasn't ment towards her.but yeah,,enough of this shit.neg coulda stuck up for himself if he wasn't busy back stabbing all us.I seen the post that got inked kicked out.Im no longer a part of the den because of the fake snake shit and bickering.Im done w it.

Clamper3

Clamper3

Do you brother... N like vegas... Stays in vegas.. No worries.. N i have no ill will towards anyone.. Believe that.. I have alot of cannafam.. N dont need drama... AnyWhere..

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
Already got a post erased...not fallen into the trap.that wasnt a reply towards your comment gramma hydro btw

Amen...inked was set up...my neg comment was towards u clamp,don't kno why it had grammahydros comment I replyed to.wasn't ment towards her.but yeah,,enough of this shit.neg coulda stuck up for himself if he wasn't busy back stabbing all us.I seen the post that got inked kicked out.Im no longer a part of the den because of the fake snake shit and bickering.Im done w it.
im with u scrap all this shit following us then gettng inked banned for shit u provoked fuckin so childish ,,,this is why i left the den to many bck stabbers if u cant do anything for them then f off is how i feel,, so i left,,,

Latest posts

Top Bottom