Just Looking For Friends

• Thread starter Headies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamper3

Clamper3

im with u scrap all this shit following us then gettng inked banned for shit u provoked fuckin so childish ,,,this is why i left the den to many bck stabbers if u cant do anything for them then f off is how i feel,, so i left,,,
I called ink out on his bullshit. N he goes n threatens my family?? Oh ya your right im the child.. You talk all the shit you think you know about me... But my family better not roll off your lips... Not OK.
N that's completely besides what followed him from Neg.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I called ink out on his bullshit. N he goes n threatens my family?? Oh ya your right im the child.. You talk all the shit you think you know about me... But my family better not roll off your lips... Not OK.
Its confusing so I wanted a clarification...thank you :D
It has nothing to do with you or scrap.... i would just leave it be

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
well u called ink out on something wasnt none of your buss,, as far as your family goes i dint see anything on that,im really not even in all this shit really just dont like people starting shit and thats what u did when to inks page he dint go to yours ,,an did he say anything bout u or your family befor that nope anyway what u did comeing to his page an taking shit was childish piont blank what happen after that is between u an him i dont care one way or the other,,

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i dont know who inkd is but i woke up to an email from him saying

"Well ok. Fuck you and your bitch ass site. Another pussy filled weed forum. Hope you die in car wrecks lmfao pussies"

so he will not be getting back on the farm.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i dont know who inkd is but i woke up to an email from him saying

"Well ok. Fuck you and your bitch ass site. Another pussy filled weed forum. Hope you die in car wrecks lmfao pussies"

so he will not be getting back on the farm.
Although im sure there are 2 sides to every story of how it all started..... i feel bad for Headies introduction page mainly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom