Just read Democrats want2ban text/driving

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

There is going to be a surge in female suicides.Cutting off the umbilical cord will be too much.

S

shdowlkr

There is going to be a surge in female suicides.Cutting off the umbilical cord will be too much.

Blows my mind that we have to Ban something as stupid as texting while driving. Sorry, but I'd rather have a drunken fool driving the car to my right then some one who cannot drive a car without texting...

R

ReelBusy1

whether in a car or train texting and driving don't mix.
We had a huge fatal train accident here in SoCal last year because the driver was text/driving.

Trying to demonize Democrats for this shows a certain political naivete on issues.

B

bdawgburner

I cant go anywhere without almost getting hit by someone using their phone. Its gotten out of hand lately. We can still drive without a bluetooth here and people cant even handle that. I'm all for banning texting and driving.

F

FastForward

Yep....mobile phones and driving are insanely dangerous, but no-one really wants to admit it. It's not just texting, just speaking on the phone whilst driving significantly impairs your perception. It's not even about handsfree either, just being on the phone to someone is enough to increase your risk significantly.

I have first hand experience as a daily, 365 biker in a major city of morons on their phones. I can't tell you the number of times I've nearly been killed or seriously hurt because of morons paying zero attention to the road because they're on the phone. I punch windows and kick off with people because of it - if they can't be fucked to keep an eye out for other road users or obey basic road laws then you can be damn sure I'm gonna enlighten them on the spot.

Turn up the tunes, turn off the mobile.....

R

redog

I wasn't trying to single out Democrats

All politicians suck.As a fellow rider I have to admit that in my old age I have become more complacent recently and that worries me.When I was younger and hopped on the bike,something inside me clicked and said,alright,time for the knuckleheads.Pay attention.
Every person I have taught how to ride I tell them that you have to think every car,truck,vehicle can't see you.Stay 110% alert.Getting old sucks.

I'm not happy that the Gov.get's their hands in everything.Pisses me off to no end.Cocksuckers start these seatbelt laws and not a one schoolbus has seatbelts.Ever noticed that?
I know it has changed recently,but up until a few years ago that's how it was.
I had to get the jab in about females and their umbilical cords.They can not live w/o the stupid things.It's pathetic.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Now.. Just waying in.. As a Motorcyclist it bothers me a great deal.. :sad0086: When I look around and everyone has there noggin stuck to that cell sucka.. But Now if your texting thats much worse. You couldnt possibly be paying any attention to the road. Watch someone walking and texting, Chimp like, almost.. d.:rasta2:.. Talk in person see what it can do... :party0042:

Q

Qman

Cocksuckers start these seatbelt laws and not a one schoolbus has seatbelts.Ever noticed that?

True that! AND in San Francisco (and everywhere there is public transportation, I am guessing) you ride on a bus crammed like sardines standing up, all while hauling ass up and down steep ass hills. One time, I lost my balance because the driver was off and on the brakes/gas fell into the crowd, I did not fall far because we where crammed in. Fucking ridiculous!

Top Bottom