Just saying hello to you all new member I have been looking at this forum for a while now so thought I’d start posting my 2 penneth for what it’s wort

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

What area are you growing in ghosttrainx looks like a good size and flower is the nuts nice and plump at four weeks nice what are they?by the way pleased to have been chatting and getting to know you have been very glad to have joined the farm with the people on here and I have been really enjoying the vibes here feeling the love here for sure peace ✌️
Cheers mate like wise I grow in coco perlite mix with clay balls at bottom in 50 litre pots with grate at bottom instead of 2 pots I have 2 drain holes one at bottom and one just under grate with a air stone and have a tap to close off the bottom drain whole so runs out top one so bottom roots are always wet and can feed when it wants and the stain is a good to grow with not much problems ..it's Ghost train X HAZE NUMBER 8 RARE DARK .. And that's all I grow as always use clones last crop mate gave me BUBBLEGUM instead of GTH and week later come back with 4 GTH saying he gave me Bubbles by mistake so did only 4 GTH and 14 bubbles then had power prob for 3 days or so and lost a bubblegum so only had 17 all up as I have two rooms of 9 plants and it was summer to and had no ac because of fried lines to run it but still got 36 p from it I grow 8 weeks then flip and do 2 cuts one at 8 and one at ten when the haze comes out I am 50 in July and always grew here and there and did indoor in 95 with 3 plants in grow wool jap one Niski I wish I could still get it as I had 10 year break as had now where to do it as i like my smoke and can only smoke it if it's nice and tasty like it smells and smoke in a pipe more than a bong if u don't enjoy smoking the weed I can't smoke it but some time u have to if nothing else so had a bit of know how growing after break up with wife after 2o years I had to move back to mums for a few years broke and in debt with bills ..then I caught up with my uncle and asked him if he can put me in a place and here I am living off the system in my own system living off what I get my cut living rent free and bill free and building a future for my kids and getting my life back in order again and get stuff to be happy in life as friend mean more to me than money as never really had much growing up so it means nothing to me as such but now it's my time to have things I never had .I got told his way and that way only as it's his money his way and learned more of what to do and when to do stuff and now i show him up now as i was aloud to do what i wanted for a shot and nailed it so mine and his way has teached me what I have to do and watch out for and I am so grateful to do what I love doing . 👍💯👻🚂 as it's the plant to cure the world as weed brings love and peace and respect to one and other not like booze ..👍🤜🤛knuckles bro and thank u ❤for the respect ..lol my root beard haha

20210305 023619
Resized Resized IMG f2cd597f2a3fcd60ccb21576a6b08ea5 V1001
Cypress66

Cypress66

Cheers mate like wise I grow in coco perlite mix with clay balls at bottom in 50 litre pots with grate at bottom instead of 2 pots I have 2 drain holes one at bottom and one just under grate with a air stone and have a tap to close off the bottom drain whole so runs out top one so bottom roots are always wet and can feed when it wants and the stain is a good to grow with not much problems ..it's Ghost train X HAZE NUMBER 8 RARE DARK .. And that's all I grow as always use clones last crop mate gave me BUBBLEGUM instead of GTH and week later come back with 4 GTH saying he gave me Bubbles by mistake so did only 4 GTH and 14 bubbles then had power prob for 3 days or so and lost a bubblegum so only had 17 all up as I have two rooms of 9 plants and it was summer to and had no ac because of fried lines to run it but still got 36 p from it I grow 8 weeks then flip and do 2 cuts one at 8 and one at ten when the haze comes out I am 50 in July and always grew here and there and did indoor in 95 with 3 plants in grow wool jap one Niski I wish I could still get it as I had 10 year break as had now where to do it as i like my smoke and can only smoke it if it's nice and tasty like it smells and smoke in a pipe more than a bong if u don't enjoy smoking the weed I can't smoke it but some time u have to if nothing else so had a bit of know how growing after break up with wife after 2o years I had to move back to mums for a few years broke and in debt with bills ..then I caught up with my uncle and asked him if he can put me in a place and here I am living off the system in my own system living off what I get my cut living rent free and bill free and building a future for my kids and getting my life back in order again and get stuff to be happy in life as friend mean more to me than money as never really had much growing up so it means nothing to me as such but now it's my time to have things I never had .I got told his way and that way only as it's his money his way and learned more of what to do and when to do stuff and now i show him up now as i was aloud to do what i wanted for a shot and nailed it so mine and his way has teached me what I have to do and watch out for and I am so grateful to do what I love doing . 👍💯👻🚂 as it's the plant to cure the world as weed brings love and peace and respect to one and other not like booze ..👍🤜🤛knuckles bro and thank u ❤for the respect ..lol my root beard haha
Your welcome to the respect i show is well earned the beard really suits you and your attitude is the same level that i try’s to live by you are right on the booze and the weed is a very different thing but i like the mix of the two but indoors the booze is the thing that is the one that i need to be more easy on in all honesty but it won’t happen lol peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

I do like a drink my self to 🤟😜to my fav Cognac here is a pic from a few crops ago
Top dollar 💵 is the top shelf option for me now and again so morish will drink a bottle or two in one sitting remy ,martell courvosiey spellings are probably not right but congnac is my favourite nice pics btw peace ✌️

Cypress66

Cypress66

Take a look at the enfun qb boards. For the same price, you could easily run a pair in your 2x4 and have more than adequate coverage.
Nice one i will thanks 🙏 was nice of you to have a suggestion not heard of that light 💡 is that a good product? Silly question I am sure you wouldn’t have mentioned it otherwise have you used it yourself appreciate your time peace ✌️

Top Bottom