Just saying hi

• Thread starter Panacea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Panacea

Hi fellow farmers,

well I'm still learning, so if at anytime any of your seasoned pro's feels like shooting a lil advice my direction i'm all ears.

ok So, I'm using a modified version of my original UC12XXL. I am using two 2 ton mini-split A/c's, Six Hydro farm Raptors) & 12 Verticals. So 18KW total H & G nutes, Spectrapure 200GPD R.O., Centinal CHHC-1, Bluelab Guardian, 1/3 HP Chiller, Reflextics, Dri-Ez 1200GPH Dehumitifier, MaxFan Venting RAptors

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome to the farm. You are new but not a rookie evidently because that is a good list of equipment.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome. Good to have you here.

I was thinking along the same lines tobor, the average newb doesn't have couple mini splits and 12 verts.... :)

fred

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
This is how newbies roll in the mitten ahahah lol welcome bro, nice equipment list indeed

P

Panacea

it's been too long since I visited the farm. Thank you for the warm welcoming. Actually I've been mentored up to this point. I'm just trying it on my own this time. now, it's time to spread my wings.....

P

Panacea

So anybody try working with Glycerin U.S.P. yet? I would love to hear any advice. I have some trim left over from my last crop. I've been making runs of BHO, with it. Thinking about mixing BHO with Glycerin. Maybe injecting it into the E-CIG's? any thoughts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom