Just seen avatar

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I just got back from see Avatar in 3d fuck man that movie blew my fucking mind!!! One of my favorite movies forsure!!! Everything about it was awesome I havent felt this way about a movie since I seen Terminator 2 the day it came out when I was a kid. I smoked a super fatty joint of half headband half blueberry x nothernlights was totally set for the movie with that. Anyone see this movie think it was bad fuckin ass? Plus im pretty sure im about to get some :boogie: my chick is changing into something alittle more comfortable right now :tongue0011:

GN

R

Rolln J

lol well I saw it too but didnt get lucky afterword - I agree bro that movie did rock - I smoked a purple and og kush salad joint before I went in and was blown away by the 3d and the crazy world they created, the plot was ok, I mean its a scifi movie - definitely a wow experience - I want to go see it again on IMAX!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats IMAX RJ>>>Is that a big giant theater company

R

Rolln J

yeah the screen is 70 ft tall - stadium seating - full on in your face THX sound - just watching a regular action type flick on one is amazing, cant imagine what a 3d one is like!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
am i the only one who thought this film sucked? what a lame story line...it may of had great special effects

but special effects dont make a movie...i actually feel asleep watching avatar and i wasnt baked...

R

Rolln J

I never see a movie not baked - happened once when i went to see star trek at the metreon and couldnt find parking at midnight...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats another movie I have been told to go see asap is that new star trek.
Maybe tomorrow I will see avatar>>>Definitely high tho.. Know what, I have never seen a 3d movie in my life..

:passingjoint:

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

I thought it was kinda lame and predictable. 3-D was aight.

friction

friction

@ LOGIC yeah the story line is shite, all the reviews it got said the same, but the effects were amazing, they had to be it cost enough...

T

Trillion

The only thing impressive was the CGI bill lmao

The things that pass for movies these days.

I'd recommend Harry Brown to anyone especially if you live in a major town or city in England ;)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The only thing impressive was the CGI bill lmao

The things that pass for movies these days.

I'd recommend Harry Brown to anyone especially if you live in a major town or city in England ;)

Harry Brown was a fucking amazing movie!!! a must see for anyone even if you dont live in an english town...

H

hellboysavage

yes harry brown was an excellent movie but if there is an i max theatre near you avatar would be the one to go see i max is the only way to watcvh 3 d i seen beal wlf in imax and in the regular theatre in a regular theatre to go from one end of the screen to the other you just move your eyes in a i max theatre your moveing your hole head my spelling is shit sorry

W

waverunner_21

isnt avatar the most expensive flim ever to made ever. Michael Caine is a g

P

purpleblockhead

i went twice it was good!!! and i just seen on tv that its on pace 2 make more money than titanic, its the number 1 movie in the world right now, they said the director was smart because he used austrilla's highest paid most popular male actor so instead of just being a hit in the usa its a hit all over the world because alot of people are going just 2 see him!! i cant wait for number 2

F

fink

Looks like the worst kind of overblown CGI money making rubbish!
Still glad some of you guys liked it

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ok after waking up and sobering up. I feel the same way story line wasnt great and it was predictable, but the IMAX 3d experince was just fucking awesome, and the terain was so cool to see, everything in the forest was alive and glowing. They only thing Ive ever seen that even looked close to this shit was my salt water reef tank. And if my dont get my new avatar soon, I'll have to settle for robot legs. :D

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I'm with you logic I didn't think it deserved all the hype that was built up 4 it

B

bobpeto

This movie f'n Rocked!!!! I went to Imax with a little baggy of shrooms, was the trippiest movie Ive ever seen, a scanner darkly would be second.

Danny

saldiado

saldiado

yeah it was all about the effects. if you havent seen it yet smoke some dank before you go. my high was wearing by the end and it seemed like they really dragged it out. definitely worth the experience.

Top Bottom