Just seen avatar

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShorelineTex

isnt avatar the most expensive flim ever to made ever. Michael Caine is a g

I heard Sigourney (sp?) Weaver on Letterman last night talking about how it took something like 47 hours of labor for each 1/24th of a second (the length of a single frame) of the rendered sequences.

I went in one of the first nights with no expectations (3-D!) - they hadn't advertised the shit out of it yet or received the first box office results, so I was absolutely stunned. I love it when I go into a great film like that without expecting anything!

R

Rolln J

hope Cameron doesnt see your post - they spent almost as much money marketng the movie as they did making it - thought I read somewhere it needed to gross a billion to be considered a success...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

its already topped that..

lol its gonna make a fuck load of money, I bet there becomes a following of avatards worldwide, demanding a avatar 2 :friday: watch I bet it gets even bigger.[/QUOTE]

S

ShorelineTex

hope Cameron doesnt see your post - they spent almost as much money marketng the movie as they did making it - thought I read somewhere it needed to gross a billion to be considered a success...

Lol...guess I'm caved in too much to be exposed to most non-TV marketing.

I certainly noticed the ads after I saw the movie!

R

Rolln J

Lol...guess I'm caved in too much to be exposed to most non-TV marketing.

I certainly noticed the ads after I saw the movie!

funny I was gonna ask if you were in a cave or under a rock for awhile before you saw it - lol

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

wasnt a fan, didnt think it was visually stunning and the story was god awful. Not to mention that Cameron is a pompous jerkoff with a preachy political agenda. Just had to vent a little... sorry if you liked it. Watch District 9 if you havent seen it. Blows avatar out of the water.

Z

zoeronerer

am i the only one who thought this film sucked? what a lame story line...it may of had great special effects

but special effects dont make a movie...i actually feel asleep watching avatar and i wasnt baked...

hahah 250 million dollars to remake the smurf's.....hahaha they are selling hella cheese burgers and drink cups tho..... hahahhahah :character0025:

T

the Rock

wasnt a fan, didnt think it was visually stunning and the story was god awful. Not to mention that Cameron is a pompous jerkoff with a preachy political agenda. Just had to vent a little... sorry if you liked it. Watch District 9 if you havent seen it. Blows avatar out of the water.

district 9 is trippin=reality TV must see

W

WomBat

I loved Avatar I thought that it was the first origanal action flick in a long time plus on imax it is like your acually there

20north

they shoulda kept it a cartoon thats what it was b 4.

its kinda like tiger woods in the news they shoulda ended it alot sooner:character0113:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

anybody want some cat food... I have a whole case of it!!!

That movie is in my x box right now still.

Top Bottom