Just showing off my plants, :)

• Thread starter DavidMykel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

These are my plants, Weapon X, theyre 8 weeks veg gonna veg them for like another 6 because i screwed myself by taking on a new challenge of cloning a hindu kush right as i was switching to flower, i had to switch back to veg (20/4) so my hindu kush could have a chance make it, ive succeeded in cloning on 12,/12 before, just 2 clones i had, both became 5 gram nugs of bruce banner.

Just showing off my plants
Just showing off my plants 2
Billymgb

Billymgb

Just wondering what nutes you use. Oh and those plants look awesome.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

And a little bit of fulvic humic acid every couple of waters

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

I figured out my dilemna, im just gonna buy more tent space and another light, im good, itll be taken care of in 2 weeks

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Look good but I would give a very light prune to improve airflow and get branches in light but there yours and look great.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Look good but I would give a very light prune to improve airflow and get branches in light but there yours and look great.
Im pruning 2nd week of flower, i gotta veg until the 4th when i get my other tent and light, when i get that i can separate grows and get right with God lol jk, i have 1 clone in there that has to veg thars why im tunning then all on veg they shouldve switched to flower last week at 6 weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom