Just some buds I'm puffin on

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well i finally got my camera to work again, little tip for anyone that cant get their canon rebel xt to upload onto windows 7 cause you cant get the drivers, go inti your camera settings and change the pc connection to print/ptp. Just thought I'd mention that cause I had a fuck of a time figuring that shit out, almost totaled the thing over it, lol.

Anywho, some buds, theres a bit of Chemdog, blue haze bx blue, lemon larry, ssh x lemon larry, couple others too, i didnt label em, so its a pic free for all, just ask if you want to know which is which.

Untitled scanned 30
Untitled scanned 31
Untitled scanned 32
Untitled scanned 33
Untitled scanned 34
Untitled scanned 35
Untitled scanned 36
Untitled scanned 37
Untitled scanned 38
winta

winta

wow they all look fuckin bomb my dude! what is the first and last strains? specially the first bud its so yummy lookin i just wanna :rollj:lol

darksideX

darksideX

yea absolutely great bro..all lookin' very dank 'n tasty..specially the first and the second one have ma interest..lemme guess..i think i can see the LL and some chem..
..and the last one of ur second post looks like some hot fire too..

O

Oregonic

Nice shots!:hunter: my mouth is watering! What lens r u using on ur canon?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

wow they all look fuckin bomb my dude! what is the first and last strains? specially the first bud its so yummy lookin i just wanna :rollj:lol

Thanks bro, the first one is Chem Kush 2, its a clone only I hold. and the last one is a larry bx from elite, its nice, but looks prettier than it smokes. Shes been culled, but like I say, its still nice, happy to smoke it, but its not the larry im lookin for.

Camera might be back on the go, but my fuckin connection sucks!

Last few I think.

Untitled Scanned 49
Untitled Scanned 50
Untitled Scanned 51
Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 53
Untitled Scanned 54
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks a lot guys, ya bot me all blushin here. Its been while since ive had a good run like htis, been fighting off root disease and pest and you ne, just one of those rough patches. But made it thought and everythign is gleamin again thank fuck.

yea absolutely great bro..all lookin' very dank 'n tasty..specially the first and the second one have ma interest..lemme guess..i think i can see the LL and some chem..
..and the last one of ur second post looks like some hot fire too..

the second set of three is what i was sent as the 91 chem, cut early, I fucked that one up big time, so dont pay too much attention to it, still great herb though either way, so ive got a proper grand worth of light over some now, we'll see what she does. The last one in the second post is my cross actually, thats ssh x lemon larry og, and the frosty one before it is my chem kush 1.

Nice shots!:hunter: my mouth is watering! What lens r u using on ur canon?

its just the basic 18-55 mm lens that came with the camera, I want to update soon, but I just dropped all my coin and then some on the new comp I had to buy, friggin comp store screwed me, oh ya, you can upgrade from a avg graphics card no trouble, fast forward a year, "oh they dont use those anymore, you need a pci, and to run that you need a new motherboard, oh that will require a better processor, and of course, thats gonna take more power" so new comp.

Them nugs look sweet BB... How's the taste on them?

Thanks man, the chem kush are quite chemmy, the really frosty one in the second set of pics doesnt smell very strong unless you get her perfect, and that aint easy with that cut, she looks great in the pic yes, but the smell is quite subtle onthis batch, now you open the jar of the 2, and the room reeks. You can piss on that plant get good results.
The blue haze bx to blue is hazey, but has a very strong blue undertone to it, mixed with lemon. The smell ever so slightly reminds me of good grown PK for some reason, just that lemon is a lot a like I guess, but obviousl so far from each other its not even fit.
The ssh x ll is by far the most interesting taste and smell, tropical fruit, key lime pie, and candy cane mixed into one, menthol at times. I took about 8 years selecting the parents for this cross, good 5000 seeds poked through for it.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

whats the first one outta these 2?

You guys are beating me to the reply button here, lol. The first one in those is the blue haze bx to blue. This was done by a private breeder and a good friend of mine named ROC, who sadly i dont have contact with right now, itching to get him some of my work to try again. I love this cut dearly, and I almost lost it this time around, had to get a flowering cut back from one of the med patients i supply cuts to cause I singed mine, real touchy plant, but shes revegged and starting to form new growth.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Dank big buddy.. Nice job>>>I like the chem kush>>>Winner winner chicken dinner

gtd

green bastard

green bastard

You guys are beating me to the reply button here, lol. The first one in those is the blue haze bx to blue. This was done by a private breeder and a good friend of mine named ROC, who sadly i dont have contact with right now, itching to get him some of my work to try again. I love this cut dearly, and I almost lost it this time around, had to get a flowering cut back from one of the med patients i supply cuts to cause I singed mine, real touchy plant, but shes revegged and starting to form new growth.

now who was it who bred that crap....lol....theres to much frost on that llxssh what were you thinking!.....just j/k great job buddy!

that blue/h bx to blue is something nice though i love her glad you could save her!

green bastard

green bastard

how does the blue haze taste?

obviously big buddy is the man to answer this but i have had the privelage of smoking this herb imo it tastes nice and hazy with a soft blueberry undertone....i'm not trying to jack your thread big b!....and i hope you don't mind me answering that question?.....real nice sativa high to!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Dank big buddy.. Nice job>>>I like the chem kush>>>Winner winner chicken dinner

gtd

Oh my good man you never know what winners who might have at what point, I've been know to cook up a like sunday dinner for friends:smiley_joint:

obviously big buddy is the man to answer this but i have had the privelage of smoking this herb imo it tastes nice and hazy with a soft blueberry undertone....i'm not trying to jack your thread big b!....and i hope you don't mind me answering that question?.....real nice sativa high to!

You Bastard! No man, not a worry, glad you enjoy her, i sure do. And ya thats pretty well how i would describe it, the blue is coming out more as the cure goes on though.

how does the blue haze taste?

Pretty much like the little fella said there, I also get a bit of an incense hint, I'm thinking from the haze, maybe musky even, but only on the first couple hits.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh yes, smoking her this very second actually, hazye musty and deep blueberry undertones, very nice, though I think the grow could have been better, and as you can see by the couple of white hairs at top, for sure a bit longer.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see ya posting pics again! Looking Killer as usual! That Chem Kush 2 sounds like a winner!

Top Bottom