Just Some Pics of Weeds

• Thread starter gronnh20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gronnh20

I haven't been growing for the past year. But that is about to change. So here are a few pics from past grows. Plus I need to up my post count. Hope you enjoy.

Just some pics of weeds
Just some pics of weeds 2
Just some pics of weeds 3
Just some pics of weeds 4
Just some pics of weeds 5
R

Rolln J

nice makins for a great salad - yeah buddy you need to get back in the game...

welcome to the farm!

G

gronnh20

A few more. I just put some beans to sprout. The room was never torn down and just needs to be plugged in.

Seeds I started:
Memory Loss-Purple Urkle x Strawberry Diesel (these are f2's of the original cross). Great resin production. Very tasty and excellent smoke.

Cherry Thunderfuck x O.Haze x Skunk-The Cherry Thunderfuck was excellent smoke. The O.Haze x Skunk was Sam S. bred. I made this cross and will be the first I grow of these.

Hashberry x O.Haze x Skunk-I made this cross also from borrowed genetics. I have grown this once before. Heavy yielder with good resin production and a good buzz also.

Cherry Thunderfuck x SourDogDaze-This was an acccidental pollination by myself. So we will see what we get. The SourDogDaze was good herb also. I think I put a picture up of a dried bud shot of the SourDogDaze in a previous post. Its easy to find. It has very large well defined calyxes.

A few more pics also.

29245DSCN2981
29245DSCN3481
29245DSCN3506
29245DSCN3521
29245DSCN3526
29245DSCN3529
K

kimburns

nice, a lot of variation, cant wait to see how the crosses you mentioned turn out for you thanks for sharing

H

headband707

Very Sweet you will have to give a report on which one you liked the best when all is done lol peace out Headband707

Top Bottom