Just tried alien for the first time!

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

I just picked up Purple alien og, and alien dawg from a dispencery. dnt know if its real or not lol, But i think it is. Ive only smoked the purple alien og so far it has a fuely og funk and some slight tastes i dont recognize as og, kinda sweet maybe menthol. im gna smoke the alien dawg in the morning it smells danker and appears to be the better of the two kinds. The og is pretty good not top shelf, but deff not beasters. And is working pretty good, it took me 10min+ to type this. lol

D

DoneDrone

alien dawg is not from alien... it is created by obsoul33t and released originally through cali connection....

grower2

grower2

I just picked up Purple alien og, and alien dawg from a dispencery. dnt know if its real or not lol, But i think it is.

I'm sure they are both very real strains and most likely both contain some genetics from the strain "Alien" but neither is a strain created by Alien Genetics.

Alien does indeed have two different pheno's of Alien Dawg in his stable but there is also no way to determine where that Alien Dawg originated, it could very well be a vastly different phenotype.

Top Bottom