Just wait

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet they will ban outdoor grows along with all the other restictions they will impose. Regulate and restrict, real legal ain't it. More money for the same players in the game.

muir

muir

A relatively good source of information of what recommendations are coming out of the Gov's Advisory Panel are the emails that my friend Jessica the Twirling Hippy has been putting out. Is anyone getting these?

on the secure greenhouse thing. I am working with the local Marshall to come up with a plan to secure plants outside or in a greenhouse.

vaporedout

vaporedout

here in cali, theyre adding more and more counties to their outdoor ban list. i guess now theyre enforcing federal law instead of state?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
All Bans on outdoor growing are Unconstitutional
those laws are a violation of Human Rights..
People have a God given Right to grow Herbs..

Cannabis is Classified incorrectly..
It is harmless and needs No Restrictions

Fuck the Unjust Laws! :finger:

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it,
he is obligated to do so."

putembk

putembk

A relatively good source of information of what recommendations are coming out of the Gov's Advisory Panel are the emails that my friend Jessica the Twirling Hippy has been putting out. Is anyone getting these?

on the secure greenhouse thing. I am working with the local Marshall to come up with a plan to secure plants outside or in a greenhouse.
Haven't seen any e-mails but would be interested in what kind of shit this so called advisory panel is dreaming up. Imagine we won't believe some of the things coming from a group like this. No one in there to protect or care about the small grower. We have the anti-marijuana advocates teamed up with commercial growers carving out our future. All in there will be in this for themselves and we have nobody in the room protecting us. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK....just going to hide and keep doing my thing.

Would like to see what is coming though, any info would be appreciated.

sky high

sky high

I'm still hopin' the big elephant in the room (Dumbo) who has been silent so far will put his foot down and squish any/all of the commercial side of this Amendment. Then we can sideline the Parade participants on Easy Street indefinitely and go back to tending our business behind the scenes as we always did >before< the Circus came to town.

putembk

putembk

"Legalization" was sold to the people in order to take ALL the profits away from the commoners....AND to make everyone using and growing MJ criminals. Is it becoming clearer now?

Yup, you and Sky were right all along. Shame on me for being so stupid and think this was the path to freedom...as I am hiding in my basement.

putembk

putembk

Here we go again.Just heard the federal government ruled that medical and retail pot shops could Not deduct standard operating expenses. Simply put their corporate tax rate could be as high as 75%. Its 35 for all others. That will sure put a damper on $100/oz's.

So all you out of state green rush guys coming to Colorado you are looking at huge tax consciences and mandated reduced potency med's along with all kinds of other shit that they can dream up while sipping on a martini at dinner. It's looking more and more like the feds are going to make an example out of Colorado. Is if freedom or oppression.

putembk

putembk

But...but...like...um....you mean there are rules? I thought pot was legal in Colorado?:rolleyes:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/mari...-donation-clearly-not-legal-under-amendent-64
Wow, trading a guy in the mountains for some electrical work on my cabin. I just read the article and it says it's illegal to trade...just give it away. Hmmm.....gona have to think on that a bit.

Sounds like a turd sandwich to me.

sky high

sky high

To me...it comes down to whether you know the person well or have dealt with them in the past. The chances of yer Sparky bein' a narc are zero, I'm guessing, so hey...it IS gonna happen..."legal" or not. What you do in private, to me, while still illegal..is FAR different than the guy with the head shop advertising openly that he's "donating" $100 of bud to you for spending $101 in his in his store.

funny as fuck gif bro!

A

A20Grower

Is this the edibles company that also gives free pet hair in their products? Because that's awesome.

sky high

sky high

Hadn't heard that one, A20. Did that happen to you?

Kinda reinforces my reasoning that weed/weed products should stay at home and only be consumed by those who make them or those who trust who made them.

As far as pet hair...I have 4 dogs...so I tell my friends that the hair is free - like the nug!

Top Bottom