just wanted to show my itty bitty plants

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

climbit

Oh man, I gotta be the one to tell you?

Its terrible. Amazing that any human thought to do it. Found out about it from a friend of mine who is a child therapist. About 15 or so years ago a trend started. Something called jenkem. Kids still do it too, you shit in a jar, piss on it slighty. Cap it, set in dark closet and allow to ferment, then crack that sucker and get to huffing dookie peepee winds of death.
Iā€™m not joking. My friend found out about it doing a welfare check on one of his kids, went up to his room, opened the closet and a literal stack of shit piss jars collapsed out at his feet.
He was never the same šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

I seen some crazy depraved shit in my day, but this one would give Gigi Allen a run for his poop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±šŸ§šŸ¤Æ
Bro your saying the shit and piss has psycho active compounds ? It gets you high basically

Bilber

Bilber

What buds said.....

Or just squeeze/pinch the stem of the leaf that is in the way and move it out of the covered budsites way.......

Or let it grow in for a little longer......

Sunasun

Sunasun

I'm collecting addresses so I can send everyone a free gallon of Jenkem. Just pay 19.99 for postage and handling.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Why what's wrong with them?
well i have harvested 3 and only got 36 grams total from 3 plants no plants has more then 1.5 oz on it when it should be 3 or 4 i have a gdp auto that will have more smoke on that 1 then 6 of my itty bitty plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom